Kilmarnock v Hamilton

Bonnyrigg Rose or Dumbarton v Hibs

Brechin City or Ayr United v Queen’s Park or Montrose

Partick Thistle v Formartine United or Annan Athletic

Stirling Albion or Wick Academy v Clyde or Abroath

Alloa v Dunfermline

Dundee v St Mirren or Spartans

Beith Juniors or Greenock Morton v Falkirk

Having the next round cup draw made before playing the first round tie has in recent years been a bit of an anti-climax. The way we are playing, even if we beat the Spartans its one of the worst draws we could have been given and gives the fans ( those who are still left) even less to look forward to.

I had considered going to the match on Saturday but no interest any longer after the incompetence of the weekend. Really don't know when/if I will attend next, such is my apathy at present. Like many others on here, it almost seems that the club has a death wish, going from error to error in respect of managers, injured and useless players, overcharging, all ticket games, cancellations, the list is endless.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't go on consistent diatribes about all that's wrong at Saints but decades following the club gets it into your blood. As another said in an earlier post, the move to Greenhill Rd, albeit perhaps forced, has been an unmitigated disaster, with an inordinately poor home win record in a completely soulless stadium which has still never sold out after about a decade.

I sincerely hope Saints don't suffer one of their worst ever defeats this evening, should they decide to play, and that by the time they have to travel to Dens things may have improved.

3 minutes ago, Froggie said:

Having the next round cup draw made before playing the first round tie has in recent years been a bit of an anti-climax. The way we are playing, even if we beat the Spartans its one of the worst draws we could have been given and gives the fans ( those who are still left) even less to look forward to.

I had considered going to the match on Saturday but no interest any longer after the incompetence of the weekend. Really don't know when/if I will attend next, such is my apathy at present. Like many others on here, it almost seems that the club has a death wish, going from error to error in respect of managers, injured and useless players, overcharging, all ticket games, cancellations, the list is endless.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't go on consistent diatribes about all that's wrong at Saints but decades following the club gets it into your blood. As another said in an earlier post, the move to Greenhill Rd, albeit perhaps forced, has been an unmitigated disaster, with an inordinately poor home win record in a completely soulless stadium which has still never sold out after about a decade.

I sincerely hope Saints don't suffer one of their worst ever defeats this evening, should they decide to play, and that by the time they have to travel to Dens things may have improved.

Great post. 

27 minutes ago, Froggie said:

My spell-checker translated that as "rank f'in indefensibly abject shite"....

(it's always been a bit OTT...)

Edited by antrin