Ayr United v St Mirren Championship 27/8/16

shull

1 minute ago, BaldyOzBud said:

I'm sure that I saw a post on twitter from the  bowling club, shared by St Mirren active where they were encouraging Saints fans to come in for pre match libations :D

Excellent. We were there a few years back for a cup game. Good wee howff with a decent atmosphere on the day.

Need to ask, why have we in the last 4 seasons had appalling starts...... we had 1 point after 5 games with Danny in 2014. We had no goals no points after 5  under TC, and we had 2 points after 5 games under IM. Now we have potentially 1 after 4 with AR. Its Consistent I will give them that....

AR can talk the talk, but can he walk, I already hear the "injuries" line coming in...... Well how about the ego line. I just know, even with this team that Kelly and Goodie would have made a tremendous difference. AR and Goodie clashed

If AR keeps Hutton/mallan midfield Ayr will run over us. We all know this, but does our manager

THIS IS A MUST WIN GAME!!!!

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Need to ask, why have we in the last 4 seasons had appalling starts...... we had 1 point after 5 games with Danny in 2014. We had no goals no points after 5  under TC, and we had 2 points after 5 games under IM. Now we have potentially 1 after 4 with AR. Its Consistent I will give them that....

AR can talk the talk, but can he walk, I already hear the "injuries" line coming in...... Well how about the ego line. I just know, even with this team that Kelly and Goodie would have made a tremendous difference. AR and Goodie clashed

If AR keeps Hutton/mallan midfield Ayr will run over us. We all know this, but does our manager

THIS IS A MUST WIN GAME!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Aye, and we could, Potentially, have 4  after 4.

Always look on the bright side..................:rolleyes:

right, I'll be there. Dont think any of the fans I am freenly with are heading to Ayr, but if you see a poor lonesome 50 something fella with a slight farmery look about him! come say hello. I will be wearing one of those black red sash away tops, black hoody, black and white Adidas hat....maybe shorts.  ...like every other c**t!

Or maybe my white FARMER JOHN 11  white t shirt.

looking forward to it all. COYS

1 hour ago, farmer john said:

right, I'll be there. Dont think any of the fans I am freenly with are heading to Ayr, but if you see a poor lonesome 50 something fella with a slight farmery look about him! come say hello. I will be wearing one of those black red sash away tops, black hoody, black and white Adidas hat....maybe shorts.  ...like every other c**t!

Or maybe my white FARMER JOHN 11  white t shirt.

looking forward to it all. COYS

Come into the bowling green near the ground. Plenty of Buds there. I'll be the 6' 4" handsome guy fighting the women off with a stick! :zipit

A loss for us tomorrow would turn another poor start into another disastrous one. The starting 11 will be interesting, I fear it's going to be the same one as last week.

Will go for a brutal 0-0 and much more knicker wetting in the mum international break.

I can't really see how guys moaning or getting into a panic if we fail to win this one is knicker wetting. if we have 1-2 points from these first 4 games then there is every reason to panic and be annoyed. We had ambition of being in the top 4, and i will guarantee that won't happen should we fail to win again tomorrow. If we had been playing well and been a bit unlucky then some reactions may be over the top, but the fact is we have been shite and are lucky to even have 1 point in the bag so far as Morton should have buried us.

people can pretend things will get better and be happy with how things are going with Rae, but until there is evidence of some sort of turnaround i will continue to wet my knickers

2 hours ago, ronaldo said:

I can't really see how guys moaning or getting into a panic if we fail to win this one is knicker wetting. if we have 1-2 points from these first 4 games then there is every reason to panic and be annoyed. We had ambition of being in the top 4, and i will guarantee that won't happen should we fail to win again tomorrow. If we had been playing well and been a bit unlucky then some reactions may be over the top, but the fact is we have been shite and are lucky to even have 1 point in the bag so far as Morton should have buried us.

people can pretend things will get better and be happy with how things are going with Rae, but until there is evidence of some sort of turnaround i will continue to wet my knickers

Agree to a certain extent.

If we lose or only draw we could already be a long way away from the top teams and it's not even September.

I think this league will have 5 or 6 teams that will be fighting it out for the 2nd to 4th places and it could be pretty tight at the end of the season but we don't want to open up a gap that will be very difficult to close at this stage, although not impossible.

If we win we could all of a sudden back to mid table and after our poor start that would give us something to try to build on.

We can only hope........................................:rolleyes:

So you say you can't see how it's knicker wetting at the start... And end it by saying you will continue to wet your knickers :lol:

I'm not criticising those who choose to wet their knickers, they have every right to.

1 hour ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Hi quick question i cant make the game today as working tonight us there any pub over in paisley that shows the games so i can watch it. I thought i saw someone saying they were going to watcg the hibs game somewherw but cant find the thread 

The home team needs to have there own tv station don't think Ayr has this .