Ayr United v St Mirren Championship 27/8/16

shull

Far too many players on comfortable wages with no hunger or desire to make any sort of challenge even at this pitiful level. Mix that with teams who are willing to put in that work and we've a decent team on paper but one with no heart no balls heading one way and probably in the bottom spot they deserve.

Just noticed March 15th was my last post and we're actually looking worse since then....a home and away supporter who thought about match days more than I should to total disinterest that's what St Mirren have achieved in just under 3 years. Well done to all involved.

Edited by WirralSaint

Yogi Hughes and Big Mixu sitting about doing nothing.  Both would at least try and get the ball down on the deck and play good football.  We have a couple decent players, season could be saved if we have the balls to punt Rae immediately.  The results are bad but this complete lack of tactical awareness is remarkable.  He must go.

6 minutes ago, elvis said:

I know we have been utter shite the last 4 years but what sticks in my craw is we got worse year after year .I never  thought that possible but we have proved that it is without much effort . 

Not true, you predict that we will lose every week so you must have thought it possible