Alloa Fan Club Paisley Branch

Kemp

As our own season is done already (relegation battle aside), and in a shameless piece of gloryhunting, is anyone up for getting a Black and White Army day out together one match this season to go salute the legend that is Jim Goodwin, and the former Buddie Jack Ross, up at Alloa?

Goodwin has them on the march for the title!  I think we deserve to see a winning team at least once this season.  Would be nice to support a team without a giant hole in its midfield for day too.

Come on the Wasps!

23 hours ago, Kemp said:

As our own season is done already (relegation battle aside), and in a shameless piece of gloryhunting, is anyone up for getting a Black and White Army day out together one match this season to go salute the legend that is Jim Goodwin, and the former Buddie Jack Ross, up at Alloa?

Goodwin has them on the march for the title!  I think we deserve to see a winning team at least once this season.  Would be nice to support a team without a giant hole in its midfield for day too.

Come on the Wasps!

If we draw them away in a cup, and look like humping them then count me in.