Budge For The Boot..?

Lord Pityme

Seems that eventually Herts fans have realised they dont own their club, but are paying someone else to own it on their behalf!

always thought it would end in tears, Mrs B is on an ego trip, pure and simple!

post from facebook 'The Daily Hearts'

As I said in the comments section of the post about that Hearts fan, I think its time for other Hearts fans to come together and make a stand against Budge and in support of this guy.   
A man who is almost 50, a ST holder and a fan all his life - purged by the man hating Budge and her PC sycophants.    
It was a joke that this ever made court to start with and the judge seemed to agree.    What I seriously did not expect was for her to go quite this far.  She has allowed her privileged status at Hearts and some media coverage go to her head.   
Stop feeling eternally gratful to this women - she earns close to  £200k PA in interest from her loan.  She wanted something to keep her busy in her old age she said and we are it.  
She did not save Hearts - you saved Hearts and guys like this now banned fan.   She is not funding the stand - you are funding the stand.   
I hear far worse than what this man said on a weekly basis.   If she applied her demented control freakery to all then we'd be playing in front of 5000 people.    She seems to have zero concept of something being said in the heat of the moment.    I am pretty digusted that she takes a life long Jambo and persecutes him this way when she appears to tap her feet along to anything Celtic and Rangers fans belt out.   

This is OUR club, it is not HER club.   Time for fans to man up and definitely let it be known that they are NOT good with her actions and manner.

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Seems that eventually Herts fans have realised they dont own their club, but are paying someone else to own it on their behalf!

always thought it would end in tears, Mrs B is on an ego trip, pure and simple!

post from facebook 'The Daily Hearts'

As I said in the comments section of the post about that Hearts fan, I think its time for other Hearts fans to come together and make a stand against Budge and in support of this guy.   
A man who is almost 50, a ST holder and a fan all his life - purged by the man hating Budge and her PC sycophants.    
It was a joke that this ever made court to start with and the judge seemed to agree.    What I seriously did not expect was for her to go quite this far.  She has allowed her privileged status at Hearts and some media coverage go to her head.   
Stop feeling eternally gratful to this women - she earns close to  £200k PA in interest from her loan.  She wanted something to keep her busy in her old age she said and we are it.  
She did not save Hearts - you saved Hearts and guys like this now banned fan.   She is not funding the stand - you are funding the stand.   
I hear far worse than what this man said on a weekly basis.   If she applied her demented control freakery to all then we'd be playing in front of 5000 people.    She seems to have zero concept of something being said in the heat of the moment.    I am pretty digusted that she takes a life long Jambo and persecutes him this way when she appears to tap her feet along to anything Celtic and Rangers fans belt out.   

This is OUR club, it is not HER club.   Time for fans to man up and definitely let it be known that they are NOT good with her actions and manner.

Are you seriously condoning racist behaviour?  :o

TBH I am not sure what your point is. The bastard was banned for a perfectly good reason. What has Anne Budge's control over Hearts to do with any of it?

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Are you seriously condoning racist behaviour?  :o

TBH I am not sure what your point is. The bastard was banned for a perfectly good reason. What has Anne Budge's control over Hearts to do with any of it?

Maybe you should ask the Hearts fans who are protesting? just a suggestion

its ironic that a Saints fan at the 2021 was arrested a couple of years ago when we hosted Celtic for shouting "free Palestine" after being reported to the police by Neil Lennon's security detail behind the dug out...

28 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

its ironic that a Saints fan at the 2021 was arrested a couple of years ago when we hosted Celtic for shouting "free Palestine" after being reported to the police by Neil Lennon's security detail behind the dug out...

TBH I would rather respond to the daft f**ker who is clearly making out that, by standing against this racist scum, that Budge is in the wrong here, when you posted this tripe "always thought it would end in tears, Mrs B is on an ego trip, pure and simple! "

That would be our forum clown - you.

Budge is absolutely to be praised over this. I have genuinely no idea where you are coming from.

32 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

In no way is that irony.

Seriously do we not have enough moon howlers on this forum with Dickson and nosferatu without you joining in with nonsense like this?

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

What's ironic about that?

The same Club's fans were allowed to bring in several thousand Palestinian flags to their ground and sing songs in support of the Palestinian cause. Mind you theynhad an Israeli player in their squad that day at SMP, so i suppose that meets their "Double Standards" when we like clause?

41 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

TBH I would rather respond to the daft f**ker who is clearly making out that, by standing against this racist scum, that Budge is in the wrong here, when you posted this tripe "always thought it would end in tears, Mrs B is on an ego trip, pure and simple! "

That would be our forum clown - you.

Budge is absolutely to be praised over this. I have genuinely no idea where you are coming from.

40 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

In no way is that irony.

Seriously do we not have enough moon howlers on this forum with Dickson and nosferatu without you joining in with nonsense like this?

Well according to you're new found support for her code of unacceptable conduct as above, you would be 'Banned by Budge" for the abuse you post everyday..!

yip you've convinced me... Budge is definetly on to something!

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

The same Club's fans were allowed to bring in several thousand Palestinian flags to their ground and sing songs in support of the Palestinian cause. Mind you theynhad an Israeli player in their squad that day at SMP, so i suppose that meets their "Double Standards" when we like clause?

The Cel*ic player is an Israeli Arab.

Our vocal Palestinian supporting supporter was perhaps showing his support for the player.

It may only have been Neil Lennon's minders who involved the sycophantic police officers.   

Guest TPAFKATS
Is calling an Irishman Irish racist?

I believe he is Irish.

Surely it is calling him a prick is offensive.

I think it's more about raising the fact that he's an Irish prick as opposed to just a prick. It's insulting him due to his race which isn't acceptable any more.

18 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

The Cel*ic player is an Israeli Arab.

Our vocal Palestinian supporting supporter was perhaps showing his support for the player.

It may only have been Neil Lennon's minders who involved the sycophantic police officers.   

Our vocal supporter was gullty of self indulgent nonsense with the maturity of a ten year old child.

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I Think a few peeps are getting their tighties in a twist here...

it is the Hearts fans calling their own chairperson over this, i am highlighting how much of an ego trip she is on, that Hearts fans are paying for, and yet they own nothing of their club. 

You are criticising her for banning a racist fan.

You are calling her egotistical for doing so.

The clear conclusion is that you think racism should not result in a ban which means you tacitly accept it.

Its hard to see what other conclusion could be reached.

The anti Scottish posts you have put ip would see you banned by Budge if you were a Jambo!

I'm in no way anti Scottish. Indeed I see myself as the ultimate patriot. I want what is best for my country and that certainly isn't the SNP or separatism.

Your problem is you've fallen into the silly trap of seeing critics of the SNP as anti Scottish when nothing could be further from the truth

13 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

That "Israeli player" lives in Israel, (otherwise known as Occupied Palestine), but is Palestinian.

I think if you banned every fan who shouted something along the lines of 'Irish Pr*ck' we wouldn't have many left in scotland judging by what I hear Saints fans shout at their own players never mind opposition. I dont think it's really sectarian or racist it's just heat of the moment calling someone a Pr*ck and throwing in their nationality. Not saying it is right but it happens at every football ground in the country every saturday.