Who Wants Rae tae Stay?

I think the simple (and obvious) answer is that regardless of what players are available , the performances need to improve.

We only react to what we see on the pitch and first and foremost that needs to be better performances .....then at least if results aren't positive, we can at least see effort and progress and will stick with it.

Once that goes then the fans will react and ultimately so will the board ...and Rae isn't a daft boy, he'll know that too.

So whether we want him to go or not? if the team don't sharpen up on the pitch then the board will act  ...we've all seen this movie before

On 9/2/2016 at 5:03 PM, ged62 said:

He should be given time to get it right, no one has the divine right to win every game. We need a fine balance between the manager & the players getting it right. Even though I've been quite frustrated with what we have been watching the last few week..

I tend to agree with this comment. His performance in turning the team around last season alone merits this. Statistically we were amongst the top four in the league last season when you look at points won in the period till the end of the season. I also like his signings to date but would have preferred to keep both Goodwin and Kelly, but that's just my opinion.