St Mirren v Queen of the South Championship 10/9/16

shull

100% Behind the manager & team. We don't need & we are not looking for a new manager.

This season we have played 10 games : Won 5 , Drawn 2 , Lost 3 ( Raith away & Hibs home , no disgrace to lose)

If playing badly ( as we have ) means we won't lose in 70% of games played, then I can't wait till we pick up.As our bad patch comes to an end you can rest assured other teams will have their own.

A draw is my prediction for this one, with a performance better than in recent weeks.

COYS

Can't make this one as will be travelling back from Sneck on Saturday.

Yet another hugely important game for us. Lose it, and the gloom deepens. A win kick-starts the season (how often will be saying that...?).

I think it will be tight, but we'll shade it 2-1, with goals from Shankland and Sutton.

26 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

St Mirren to play quite well and get a draw while Ayr United win their first game and send us bottom. Fans who said Rae should go if we get thumped now call for his head after we go bottom!

Perhaps that wouldn't be an entirely unreasonable call....

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Perhaps that wouldn't be an entirely unreasonable call....

Indeed.

If they "play quite well", it will be the first time this season that this has happened and it's the abject performances in the previous games that will influence calls for his resignation.

Much sense in what Dare has written above. Both teams scored a number of goals last weekend with us grabbing 4 and QOS 7. 

This has the makings of a cracking game. I hope it lives up to this and that Saints run off the park at the end as 3:2 winners.

This would provide both entertainment, goals and 3 much needed points.

Come on Saints.