St Mirren v Queen of the South Championship 10/9/16

shull

37 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Dark days indeed when a draw at home to QOTS - a team who hasn't finished above us since god knows when - is seen by some as a 'good result'.

It wouldn't be of course. This is a game we should be winning.

2003-04 season was the last time QoS finished above us.

Dark days indeed when a draw at home to QOTS - a team who hasn't finished above us since god knows when - is seen by some as a 'good result'.

It wouldn't be of course. This is a game we should be winning.

We are a championship club even if we were good we no right to think we can beat anyone. That kind of comment is right out of the old firm text book mate.

It looks ominous. We're easy to get at and unless Alex has found a midfielder then it's going to be difficult. I forgot rocco is back that's like Messi returning for barca the way some bang on about him on here. Squads unbalanced, no real pace or energy at all. I'm sure we can become more dogged but here we are worrying about playing queen of the South. Deary me

1 hour ago, norrie82 said:

It looks ominous. We're easy to get at and unless Alex has found a midfielder then it's going to be difficult. I forgot rocco is back that's like Messi returning for barca the way some bang on about him on here. Squads unbalanced, no real pace or energy at all. I'm sure we can become more dogged but here we are worrying about playing queen of the South. Deary me

sadly thats the financial state we are in plus its also the league we are in

we have no given right to be in the top league competing with the big boys...it is what it is

as much as we wish for better its not going to happen anytime,and it hurts the more older fans amoung us

but hey..just think what the youngsters have to look forward to....life in the top league

after all...we are ST.MIRREN...we get their eventually

I expect the QotS supporters will be in the West stand, if the club have been told not to expect a sizeable away support.

Another game i'll have to listen to the radio while I'm away. I expect us to win, no idea why.

3-1 St. Mirren. Sutton, Hutton and Shankland with Dobbie scoring for them.

1 hour ago, gc_SMFC said:

I expect the QotS supporters will be in the West stand, if the club have been told not to expect a sizeable away support.

Another game i'll have to listen to the radio while I'm away. I expect us to win, no idea why.

3-1 St. Mirren. Sutton, Hutton and Shankland with Dobbie scoring for them.

They are.

19 hours ago, norrie82 said:

We should be in the top league. Motherwell, Kilmarnock they have managed it. Mind you they valued their place in the league. Our board didn't when they appointed teale and sold McLean. We deserve to be rotten as we allowed it to happen

Both shining examples of how a club should be run. Not.

Both clubs have consistently spent way above their means. I'd hazard a guess that this is the reason why they are still in the top league.

Silly us for breaking even and not building up millions of pounds of debt or going into administration.

Does anyone know why the club are giving community complimentary tickets for the north stand ? I thought that was for away fans

Tony Fitz's idea. He would like both areas behind the goals full, because, when he was a player, the team loved attacking where the home fans were behind the goals. So if the 2 ends are full of home fans it would give the players a lift