Naming of the stands.

Hopefully this will be something which GLS will be looking to do in the near future, the club could even put this to the vote. I'm sure I read that one of the reasons for the stands not being named was the previous board wanted the stadium to be a blank canvas for the new owners?

Another idea could be naming the internal road in the stadium grounds 'Love Street way' or something to help personalise the stadium.

9 minutes ago, Cairters_Corner said:

Hopefully this will be something which GLS will be looking to do in the near future, the club could even put this to the vote. I'm sure I read that one of the reasons for the stands not being named was the previous board wanted the stadium to be a blank canvas for the new owners?

Another idea could be naming the internal road in the stadium grounds 'Love Street way' or something to help personalise the stadium.

The way the team have been playing I think I would just go with "Empty Stand 1", "Empty Stand 2" etc. 

8 hours ago, BaldyOzBud said:

Four stands, four national cup winning captains, problem solved. B)

I'm not sure you could leave Fitzy out he has done more than the likes of Jim Goodwin and Billy Abercrombie for our club. I can't speak for the other captains.