1877 Club Open To All vs QoS

div

Email sent out today;

Free Guest Fees for Members Guests this Saturday

As a result of feedback that many members will be unable to attend this Saturdays match due to holidays , we plan to create an initiative to encourage more use of the club this weekend.

The biggest incentive is free entry for members guests which as always has to be pre booked to allow us to monitor our numbers.

In addition we will allow non members entry for a reduced fee of £3.

This is very much a try and see initiative with the aim of getting better numbers using the bar prior to 2 televised derbys in Glasgow and Manchester kicking off at 12-00pm and 12-30pm.

Our members are always our biggest priority so please feedback any issues.

The club will open early at 11-45 am because of the early kick offs.

Alan Wardrop
SMFC

9 hours ago, Vambo57 said:

Is there draft lager on sale and how much is a pint?

Yes there are a few taps. Fosters and I think John Smiths, Strongbow and Guinness if I remember right.

A load of different bottled lagers and ciders too.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

As a non-member you do not have to email an intention of going - just turn up and pay £3?

As far as I am aware if you are going with a guest you need to pre-book your slot, which also guarantees your place regardless of when you turn up.

If you are just heading along without a member then it's first come first served no booking required but obviously when the club is full then that's it until someone leaves I guess!