Dumbarton v St Mirren SPFL Championship 17/9/16

shull

47 minutes ago, munoz said:

The current board didn't employ this clown .

50 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

17th September 2016

First sack the board post emoji12.png

So, it's an unfortunate legacy whereby we sit and suck up cos no one is to blame ? C'mon, forget the wisnae me line.

Time to manage ! 

Yes, a big decision for the new BoD. I don't envy them it, though, because it isn't just about relieving someone of his duties, its also about getting the right man in to take his place if they do so.

All in all, it's a pretty depressing situation. I won't be heaping pressure on, but something will have to give.

1 minute ago, billymehmet1 said:

Alex Rae is a cock again today he smiled at fans venting there anger at the end
Against Ayr I shouted at the end of the gane f**king pish Rse And he turned round and grinned at me then fans started on him

Sane again today. Guy is a cock end off

Didn't realise he was meant to fall to his knees and say sorry, but we do pay his wages.

Get with it Alex...

22 minutes ago, billymehmet1 said:

Against Ayr I shouted at the end of the gane f**king pish Rse And he turned round and grinned at me then fans started on him

What did you want the guy to do ?

He was getting abused.

If he had came into the Stand, there would have been a few jobbied pants. including yours.

2 minutes ago, shull said:

What did you want the guy to do ?

He was getting abused.

If he had came into the Stand, there would have been a few jobbied pants. including yours.

I smell shite

Eta flushed and sprayed air freshener smell gone

Edited by insaintee

I made sure I left sharp and so avoided the inevitable clash as Rae walked off.

I'm no great fan, but what should he have done? Started greetin? Shouted "f**k off!"?

It's hard to escape the conclusion that some folk were relishing the prospect of "venting there (sic) anger" at FT.

37 minutes ago, billymehmet1 said:

Someone like danny Lennon an absolute gentleman would have put a hand up and acknowledge the poor performance but this guy is complete other end of scale

Deary me, Danny Lennon would have waved at you in the circumstances? Is that not like a red rag to a bull?

34 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Does it matter what rae did. He was hardly happy to have watched that. It's absolutely scandalous what's happening to us. I was bored out my skull today it is a horrible team to watch

Someone on Facebook has posted a blurry pic of Rae looking away from the pitch and suggested that he should be sacked for not watching the game while St Mirren manager. They also suggested that he should be sacked for smiling at fans giving him sectarian abuse at the end, apparently smiling at them was inappropriate. And because we didn't lose (which would have been a sacking offence) he should be sacked due to the manner of our er, um draw today. Apparently now only an away victory at Dumbarton is the only acceptable result. Oh and the club has been dying since swearing was banned in the family stand.

Just now, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Someone on Facebook has posted a blurry pic of Rae looking away from the pitch and suggested that he should be sacked for not watching the game while St Mirren manager. They also suggested that he should be sacked for smiling at fans giving him sectarian abuse at the end, apparently smiling at them was inappropriate. And because we didn't lose (which would have been a sacking offence) he should be sacked due to the manner of our er, um draw today. Apparently now only an away victory at Dumbarton is the only acceptable result. Oh and the club has been dying since swearing was banned in the family stand.

The FB St Mirren group is notorious for its f**kery. Probably best avoided, by the sounds of things.

41 minutes ago, billymehmet1 said:

IMO Rae does not rate us as a club and his demeanour about us and the player pool seems we are to be patronised more so than actually considered worthy of his respect. To date his reign and his pr spin about us and sound bite patronage back this up. It's overly negative to say the least.

As another poster said, he's a cock. It's difficult to disagree. 

Fwiw I don't rate the guy, his track record sucks and afaiic he's a borderline volcanic eruption.

I don't see any cause for optimism, but would be delighted to be proved wrong , it would mean we were improving and the manager was getting results.

If only..........:(

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

The FB St Mirren group is notorious for its f**kery. Probably best avoided, by the sounds of things.

It does make here seem mild in comparison. There are some guys now saying anyone who thought it was wrong to subject Rae to sectarian abuse at the end are #parttimesupporters. Can't think why our numbers of #fulltimesupporters are on the decrease.

"Trying to get through to Clyde one but there not answering me [emoji removed] user busy then ringing out bet you Alex Rae has told them to bar my number [emoji removed]" """"

"HH"e was on the show tonight praising the fans lol"

"What a tit lol".

" Member that time Alex Rae started taking the c**t out of us all [emoji removed] then a small minority tried to stick up for him and failed [emoji removed] #parttimesupporters "

Apparently 99% of real St Mirren fans sing the ditty about the Pope and the Queen and Orange is only a colour so what is the problem about shouting in Rae's face he's an Orange &%$*? You learn something new every day.

2 minutes ago, El Gingero said:

It did happen Gary. He was called a H*n bastard and get tae f**k. I thought the two of them handled themselves with dignity and clapped the fans.

People have it in for Rae as he's a BT pundit and a Rangers fan.

FFS, that's just embarrassing.

Thank Christ I left before I witnessed that.

It did happen Gary. He was called a H*n bastard and get tae f**k. I thought the two of them handled themselves with dignity and clapped the fans.

He's a shite tactitian as well but nobody deserves that abuse.

His dogmatic refusal to change from 442 with two wingers and no engine room will be his downfall, not any allegiances.

He's a shite tactitian as well but nobody deserves that abuse.

His dogmatic refusal to change from 442 with two wingers and no engine room will be his downfall, not any allegiances.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

I was at the game and heard no sectarian abuse. Not saying it didn't happen.

Have a look on the St Mirren Supporters page on Facebook, fans heard it and some are bragging they were the ones personally responsible for giving it to Rae's face and challenging the club or other fans to do anything about it.

Some quotes from one of the threads today: " Entitled to your opinion on Rae but anyone who resorts to sectarian abuse are an even bigger disgrace to club "

Who's being sectarian?

id say referring to him as an orange c*nt is sectarian. 2 clubs in the next town far more suited to people with them opinions

am pretty sure plenty of times over the years you have sang the hello hello song have u not if I remember correctly u just fishing for likes now coz your all grown u

Nobody said anything sectarian Orange is just a colour

I say he's a wee orange baldy fanny laughing at the support because he knows he's robbing our hard earned cash anybody want to take me on come ahead happy clappers go on tell the club to deal with me then sick of yous people coming on and questioning our opinions we pay our money we can say what we want so kindly f**k OFF YA BUNCH A TWATS

Sorry mate but that's bang out of order. You can shout he's a shite manager - bald - well, I doubt he disputes that... But to call him "orange" isn't relevant to St Mirren or our poor performance today? Leave those comments out in future. Embarrassing

So what about when the fans sing the song abiut Rangers and Celtic hullo hullo how do we do nobody seems to moan about that? Most people join in and sing it. Hypocrites

Paying money entitles you to a opinion and it's OK to voice your disapproval but it's not OK to call him an orange so and so. People have been charged for less under the new legislation

But I bet you still sing that song like most of the supporters do that's my point so for someone calling the manager orange isn't the end of the world is it when fans sing f**k the pope and the queen surely that's worse but don't see anyone crying like a baby about that?

If you read my post I don't sing it but as for the orange, when you put another word beside it, it becomes derogatory. It's fair enough to criticize the manager. Don't think it's clever to insult him using comments that could be construed as bigoted

Correct  have u not heard the song 99% of the supporters sing u must be a part time supporter if never heard that song

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

Have a look on the St Mirren Supporters page on Facebook, fans heard it and some are bragging they were the ones personally responsible for giving it to Rae's face and challenging the club or other fans to do anything about it.

Some quotes from one of the threads today: " Entitled to your opinion on Rae but anyone who resorts to sectarian abuse are an even bigger disgrace to club "

Who's being sectarian?

id say referring to him as an orange c*nt is sectarian. 2 clubs in the next town far more suited to people with them opinions

am pretty sure plenty of times over the years you have sang the hello hello song have u not if I remember correctly u just fishing for likes now coz your all grown u

Nobody said anything sectarian Orange is just a colour

I say he's a wee orange baldy fanny laughing at the support because he knows he's robbing our hard earned cash anybody want to take me on come ahead happy clappers go on tell the club to deal with me then sick of yous people coming on and questioning our opinions we pay our money we can say what we want so kindly f**k OFF YA BUNCH A TWATS

Sorry mate but that's bang out of order. You can shout he's a shite manager - bald - well, I doubt he disputes that... But to call him "orange" isn't relevant to St Mirren or our poor performance today? Leave those comments out in future. Embarrassing

So what about when the fans sing the song abiut Rangers and Celtic hullo hullo how do we do nobody seems to moan about that? Most people join in and sing it. Hypocrites

Paying money entitles you to a opinion and it's OK to voice your disapproval but it's not OK to call him an orange so and so. People have been charged for less under the new legislation

But I bet you still sing that song like most of the supporters do that's my point so for someone calling the manager orange isn't the end of the world is it when fans sing f**k the pope and the queen surely that's worse but don't see anyone crying like a baby about that?

If you read my post I don't sing it but as for the orange, when you put another word beside it, it becomes derogatory. It's fair enough to criticize the manager. Don't think it's clever to insult him using comments that could be construed as bigoted

Correct  have u not heard the song 99% of the supporters sing u must be a part time supporter if never heard that song

I left that group a couple of years ago due to the pish that was written. There is some complete pond life post on it.