Easy!

2 hours ago, shull said:

Corcoran was the Elliot of that era.

Heartless and lazy.

While he wasn't my favourite player you have to give credit where it's due, Corcoran was fantastic that afternoon, one of the best individual performances I can remember especially considering he never actually scored in that game. No nonsense defending was very evident and oh for a Charlie Adam today.

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

While he wasn't my favourite player you have to give credit where it's due, Corcoran was fantastic that afternoon, one of the best individual performances I can remember especially considering he never actually scored in that game. No nonsense defending was very evident and oh for a Charlie Adam today.

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Aye, well done Coco for having one great game for St Mirren. 

I know we paid you lots and lots of wages to be productive and decent in every match, but dinnae worry about being shite in most of them as your one good outing trumps the mince. 

You really were a woeful St Mirren player. 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

Aye, well done Coco for having one great game for St Mirren. 

I know we paid you lots and lots of wages to be productive and decent in every match, but dinnae worry about being shite in most of them as your one good outing trumps the mince. 

You really were a woeful St Mirren player. 

He played well every time we played Motherwell for some reason

He played well in a few more games

The fans turned on him when he had two dreadful games against St Johnstone in the Cup

Shit scared of Gary Irvine i think especially the last ever Scottish Cup tie at Love Street