New Manager

Meiksyboy

22 hours ago, Meiksyboy said:

Yogi Hughes now!

4 hours ago, notabuddie said:

a big decision to be made by the new Board. Stick or change or wait?

cheap option stick until end of Rae's contract with the risk of going part time.

wait until Dec and see if we can repeat last seasons escape

change and hope for better.

the old board must be thinking thank god it ain't us.

since the fans took over its all went south..

The fans don't take over until they pay Gordon Scott for his shares.

And never Hughes.

Edited by buddiecat
add text

another bad decision Gilmour and co did before leaving giving Rae the managers job,but why be surprised as they interviewed Ian Murray and ray McKinnon,Murray can't even speak right and McKinnon talks very good and sensible,and surprise surprise we give job to Murray,then appoint another rookie in Rae,and a very bigoted guy at that,who a do believe had a face like a well smacked arse yesterday before game because his beloved Gers got spanked,quite frankly this guy more interested in Gers,then tv and radio,listen to him on Clyde,he never mentions buds,Gerry the presenter has to force it out him,to busy ranting on about Gers,get gus back to steady ship or make phone call to alloa about jack ross,RAE MUST GO

How do you know he is a bigot. That's out of order yes he supports rangers but a bigot.

Don't remember Fergie slagging his players off every single week.

Read Alex's post match comments 'nothing to do with tactics' 'down to individuals.... the old ones'

Week after week he just dodges his responsibility to be professional rather than point the finger, support the players and motivate them positively. This negative, nothing to do with me' style is shite.

Alex, take repsonsibility, be profesional and support your players..................or f**k off!

23 hours ago, Drew said:

Aye, there has to be a strategic rethink at the club. Someone has to undertake a comprehensive review of how the club is functioning, including on field affairs.

As you've suggested elsewhere, re-structuring can serve to shake off some entrenched ways of operating. A review of training arrangements, use of sports psychology, and other approaches needs to take place.

British Cycling completely reinvented itself, and that didn't go too badly. The will has to be there, and hopefully the new BoD will have the energy and commitment to look at these things. 'Sacking' manager after manager cannot be the established way of things at the club.

I agree that a strategic review is necessary and I can't believe that GS has not been thinking about this since the take over. If I remember rightly the BoD is not yet complete and he did say that he hoped to bring others on board. He needs time.

If only we had access to the lottery funding which allowed Britis Cycling to carry out its restructuring.

7 hours ago, smcc said:

I agree that a strategic review is necessary and I can't believe that GS has not been thinking about this since the take over. If I remember rightly the BoD is not yet complete and he did say that he hoped to bring others on board. He needs time.

If only we had access to the lottery funding which allowed Britis Cycling to carry out its restructuring.

Bring back Mooy.

Easy gold medal. :rolleyes: