Alex Rae: sacked!

ulysses

Wow bit surprised but not disappointed. Forget all this rubbish about him being a rangers man. What was clear was that in spite of being a paid employee he wasn't a St Mirren man.

There was certainly no great improvement when he took over from Murray and performances this season have been dire.

Thought he might have got through to Nov but there you go. I suspect there was a wee meeting with the board and he mouthed off.

Good bye you are the weakest link

Just now, insaintee said:

Wow bit surprised but not disappointed. Forget all this rubbish about him being a rangers man. What was clear was that in spite of being a paid employee he wasn't a St Mirren man.

There was certainly no great improvement when he took over from Murray and performances this season have been dire.

Thought he might have got through to Nov but there you go. I suspect there was a wee meeting with the board and he mouthed off.

Absolute walloper. ^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

I have no doubt something was said or happened to hasten this decision. From a football perspective many could see the failings on the pitch, tactics, gaps evident in key positions and body language and good players looking shit scared to do the basics for fear of the manager's wrath.  What is interesting is that under AM the under 20's play from the back and on the deck and have produced some lovely football, yet big team are told to play long ball. That means any talented kid coming in has to contend with playing a completely different style.  Maybe AM will bring his tactics used for the development league and have our main lads play accordingly?

2 minutes ago, insaintee said:

It perhaps had more to do with the position we find ourselves in under his Management.