New Official St Mirren Website

shull

here bud im not trying to get at anybody ,it just seems sometimes its like following an amateurish team ,everything is hidden away only for chosen few to be told,i like plenty others are hoping from Monday the website will be fantastic and hope and wish you all the best in making it better ,,one town   one team   two websites 

here bud im not trying to get at anybody ,it just seems sometimes its like following an amateurish team ,everything is hidden away only for chosen few to be told,i like plenty others are hoping from Monday the website will be fantastic and hope and wish you all the best in making it better ,,one town   one team   two websites 

Cool bud. As I say don't expect the world on Monday but over the next few months the website will grow and grow.

3 hours ago, div said:

Problem with salaries is that they are recurring costs. Again I don't think this is really what the SMISA money is going to go on, it will be one off expenses, IMHO!!

As Stuart said, you'd hope there would be early signs of them paying for themselves (especially if it was in the commercial side of the club). They could be initially given a six month fixed term contract to start with and if they don't seem to be delivering the expected returns they're either replaced or the idea is abandoned.

24 minutes ago, Stu said:

As Stuart said, you'd hope there would be early signs of them paying for themselves (especially if it was in the commercial side of the club). They could be initially given a six month fixed term contract to start with and if they don't seem to be delivering the expected returns they're either replaced or the idea is abandoned.

Yes fair enough bud. Either way at some point the club has to start growing again, and to do that we are going to have to speculate somewhere along the line.

10 hours ago, div said:

Yes fair enough bud. Either way at some point the club has to start growing again, and to do that we are going to have to speculate somewhere along the line.

Yeah, and I hope the new board is a bit more willing to invest on that front when it comes to off the park matters. For example, the idea of commentary was mooted years ago but was rejected because the equipment would have cost money, even though that would have been recouped relatively quickly.

Hope folk appreciate that while a new website (which is long over due) will make it easier to find the information that is currently produced, there won't be much more new stuff unless more people are brought in - something I could do with my own work realising too!

YOU ARE HERE: HOME / NEWS / CLUB NEWS / NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH: WWW.STMIRREN.COM

New Website Launch: www.stmirren.com

SEPTEMBER 24, 2016 BY ADMIN

New-Official-Website-DGI-300x140.jpgAfter the updates from today’s match against Dunfermline, tonight closes the book on this version of the St Mirren Official Website with the new one launching tomorrow evening.

As well as changing the website we have also changed the domain name to www.stmirren.com so please bookmark it in your favourites list.

The new-look website will be introducing some new features to complement the more traditional features we have been used to over the years and will also be easier to view over mobile and tablet devices.

So come across tomorrow as we move home and have a good look around the new-look website to enjoy and join-in on the new St Mirren experience.

What we could really do with is selling a player for proper money.  I'm still holding out hope that John McGinn could be that man. If Hibs sold him for £3m we'd be entitled to £1m of that.

Just think of the difference money like that could make.

From what I heard over the summer it will be the now-departed consortium who will trouser that cash if or when McGinn is sold.

8 hours ago, BobbyLavatory said:

From what I heard over the summer it will be the now-departed consortium who will trouser that cash if or when McGinn is sold.

Don't think so Bobby, you may have heard parts of something about future sell-ons but nothing i know of in the sale of shares to the fans and GLS states that the consortium will get money from player sales, i'll check though.

Love it.

Think a good innovation for the club would be an official snapchat account, behind the scenes footage etc. Really popular app. You can get matchday filters etc on there too. Would be a good way to promote the club to young people. Lots of clubs down south doing it.