Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

11 minutes ago, skodasaint said:

i don't care aslong as we can get someone in the will give us a side to be proud of again

^^^^^ This ^^^^^ The popular and less so choices for folk means hee haw.

Only serves to marginalise and split folk even when we don't have a manager :lol:

Nowt quite like St Mirren. 

Fwiw, Jim Goodwin in Asda, buying folders and poly pockets , Ross was sitting in the car 

The sacking is a bit out of the blue, barely 48 hours after Gordon was loaned out and it seemed like Rae was gonna get some money too sign a DM.

Rae was the 22nd manager since I started supporting Saints (counting TF twice) - hope number 23 is more successful!

Edited by Bud the Baker

Hughes.

I fear it might be Gus, though. What a desperately uninspiring appointment that would be.

I would love Hughes to be new manager but can't see it all. Despite him being a bit of a twat I wouldn't mind pressley, again can't see him taking it.

I'm not averse to Gus coming back but he wouldn't be first choice. I think it will be Gus though, telling that most of Gus' ex players speak extremely highly of him on Twitter (Vanzy and Mehmet said he's the best they have worked under and Charlie Adam recently said he couldn't believe he wasn't managing at a higher level) and we desperately need someone to unite the squad

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Hughes.

I fear it might be Gus, though. What a desperately uninspiring appointment that would be.

Drew... no offence mate... but that must be about six or 8 anti-Gus posts in an hour!

Maybe being a tad oversensitive to a name on a list?

Besides... who is to say he hasn't learned and become potential manager of the year with the right club?