Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

11 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Really? Here's some worse options for you.

1) Stubbs stays

2) Tommy Craig returns

3) Davie Irons

4) Pedro Caixinha

5) Phillip Green

Would rather have 1,3 and 4 than Gus , so you're correct. 

Just now, ged62 said:

W2 just sold out Div v Lord Pityme, should be a cracker. Hope they have their defence sorted emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Maybe this is the key to sellouts.

W1 - Ricky v Faraway

W2 - Div v LPM

W3 - Jack Ross v that bloke who had a go at him when we lost to QOTS

W4 - Ross Tokely v All of W4

W5 - Drew and Pozbaird v whoever it is who calls them racists, I canny remember who it was

And just keep it going through the rest of the West and Main stands (Family Stand unsold tickets can go to school kids for free who will eventually replace the deaths of fans who suffer each week in these fights)

11 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Maybe this is the key to sellouts.

W1 - Ricky v Faraway

W2 - Div v LPM

W3 - Jack Ross v that bloke who had a go at him when we lost to QOTS

W4 - Ross Tokely v All of W4

W5 - Drew and Pozbaird v whoever it is who calls them racists, I canny remember who it was

And just keep it going through the rest of the West and Main stands (Family Stand unsold tickets can go to school kids for free who will eventually replace the deaths of fans who suffer each week in these fights)

I am a pacifist.  in any case F Man doesn't come to Home Games.

If Gus was appointed I'd have to find new ways to amuse myself during games, as the product on the pitch wouldn't do it...

Indeed. Being established in the SPL, reaching cup finals and semi finals, thrashing Celtic, etc. Just won’t do.

Much better with Stubbs or flailing about in the Championship.

39 minutes ago, ged62 said:

W2 just sold out Div v Lord Pityme, should be a cracker. Hope they have their defence sorted emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Season tickets valid? Pityme supporters housed in the North and South Stands? Campbell Kennedy putting together a big fight package featuring fine wines and entrance through the exclusive big fight entrance? Pre-fight entertainment ‘bung a baw at a Pityme’?

If not, I’m out.

42 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Indeed. Being established in the SPL, reaching cup finals and semi finals, thrashing Celtic, etc. Just won’t do.

Much better with Stubbs or flailing about in the Championship.

You'll have to quote the bit where I said anything like that.

To clarify - for the hard of thinking - my implication was that it would bore me to sleep/death/possibly both. 

7 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Its absolutely hypocritical the posting on here in denial that Ross before winning the championship went months serving up dross, but was backed by this board to come good.... but Stubbzo doesn't deserve the same patience?

it may have escaped some of the slabberiing, baying mobs attention but you are actually calling for our manager to be sacked...

Four games into the highest league season...

and with us sitting..

one point behind Motherwell, and Two points behind Rangers, Aberdeen and Hibs... ffs how many millions have Rangers spent to be a whole two points/one result better off?

please stop being so reasonable! it makes me think we really have been invaded and you aint you anymore :lol:

Just now, buddies1877 said:

Ehhhh???

Why did you bother quoting my reply to someone calling gus time with us a shite manager.

Because you responded directly to one of my posts with that comment.

Have a look up the thread.