Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

4 minutes ago, buddygreat said:

The board need to be careful. If the next appt is a similar disaster, the finger will start pointing at the board.

The next manager needs time to sort the mess left by Stubbs most fans understand that. 

Because he clearly loves the football club and has been proven not only to be a great coach but great at developing players which is exactly the attributes we are looking for.

David Longwell is living the American dream. He is loving life and doing a fantastic job at NY Red Bulls. It’s onwards and upwards for him.

Just now, Big Jake said:

I can see MacIntyre knocking it back if he doesn’t get Dodds as his assistant. We’ve already paid to bring Rice in as assistant and might not be willing to pay someone else off.

FFS, IT's NOT McIntyre..............................I'll squeem and squeem and squeem. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Big Jake said:

I can see MacIntyre knocking it back if he doesn’t get Dodds as his assistant. We’ve already paid to bring Rice in as assistant and might not be willing to pay someone else off.

Seemingly he hasn't even been approached.

Would imagine we’ll have 3 coaches regardless of who it is.

2 hours ago, Itsybitsy said:

Tin hat on but I see Davie Longwell has not been mentioned and I think he should be. His previous results and commitment to the club are unrivalled and has a top drawer track record with the club.

pretty sure someone mentioned that he is not interested in the managers post