Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

He will need time it won't happen over night though I believe he will get that from the fans given how far back Stubbs took us. 

I agree that he'll (if he takes it) need time , and should be given time , but I'm not so sure we're in as bad a place as some might think. Sure, the performances have been below par and some of the signings questionable , but I still think there's enough quality in the squad to turn things around with the right guidance behind them. 

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'll give you 2 weeks before you perform another Olga Korbut backflip. :lol:

Oh God F man has came out his Jack in the box. Yes F Man I was the only St Mirren supporter to back Stubbs and change his mind. More to the point your not far off 20,000 posts this from an arm chair fan who can't attend games but has plenty to say about. fresh air. 

27 minutes ago, munoz said:

I agree that he'll (if he takes it) need time , and should be given time , but I'm not so sure we're in as bad a place as some might think. Sure, the performances have been below par and some of the signings questionable , but I still think there's enough quality in the squad to turn things around with the right guidance behind them. 

Agree with that if OK can bring the best out of the players we will be alright. 

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

I think he might not stop us getting relegated but in the long run he will do well if given the time. 

You do realise we're only 4 league games in ? It's far to soon to be talking about relegation. 

7 minutes ago, elvis said:

I think he might not stop us getting relegated but in the long run he will do well if given the time. 

He only has to match the likes of McCann (assuming he makes Christmas), Canning, and Holt. Even with an unbalanced squad lacking in quality in certain areas, I think that is possible.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

He will need time it won't happen over night though I believe he will get that from the fans given how far back Stubbs took us. 

Aye... but i think your strategy for deciding if you support the manger, or not, or do, or not, or do, or not? Needs looking at bud.

IMG_1695.JPG

11 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The testimonials coming out of his current club are strikingly similar to what players at Dumbarton and Alloa said about Jack Ross.

Good man manager, not full of tired clichés, takes times to ensure he deals with players right down to an individual level rather than a catch-all type, a strong motivator, makes you want to go that bit extra for him.

Regardless of the level he's managed at, part time or full time, amateur, semi-pro or superstar....people are still people. If you are a good people manager and have those you're in charge of believing in you and your vision, it's a massive part of the battle.

I'm looking forward to see what Oran brings to the table.

A lot of that is spot on, every player had so much respect for him and worked for him. 

21 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye... but i think your strategy for deciding if you support the manger, or not, or do, or not, or do, or not? Needs looking at bud.

IMG_1695.JPG

Its about time a few of you were put back in the Sin Bin helpfully before Christmas as you keep rattling on about. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

49 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Its about time a few of you were put back in the Sin Bin helpfully before Christmas as you keep rattling on about. 

Why ? 

Some of us not allowed an honest opinion ? 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Totally agree IOBS

Wonder if shull will have issues with our new manager as he hates Irish people

Just now, faraway saint said:

Gie it a fecking rest, ya walloper. 

"Why ? 

Some of us not allowed an honest opinion ? "

See threads , that are allowed on this site, the way it works on here is if some posters disagree they just insult.... anyway wee prick is on ignore so I can say my piece in peace

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Totally agree IOBS

Wonder if shull will have issues with our new manager as he hates Irish people

Proving once again that he can't read posts properly. Come off ignore you shitebag and post evidence. 

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

"Why ? 

See threads , that are allowed on this site, the way it works on here is if some posters disagree they just insult.... anyway wee prick is on ignore so I can say my piece in peace

Like the rest who ignore. 

Cannae get enough of me. 

Obsessed. 

Come on, prove I hate the Irish. 

21 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

"Why ? 

Honest opinion?  Regurgitating same old shite about somebody you've got on ignore?

Gie it a rest. :byebye

12 minutes ago, shull said:

Like the rest who ignore. 

Cannae get enough of me. 

Obsessed. 

Come on, prove I hate the Irish. 

I will pop off ignore ,

U changed your Sectarian thread from Irish and Scottish Clubs quoting you below

"COME ON AEK ATHENS 

The Irish 0 The Greeks 3"

My issue with your thread was nothing to with anything Sectarian , that's another issue. It was because until you changed it, it was against Ulster and the EIRE. That's racism, completely different issue and one that should bar you from the forum , you and your pal Wendy , you then have the gall to say I support Sectarianism because I pointed out your thread was racist  .

So you can either say sorry, admit your error and I will happily reengage or carry on being a racist, bringing in hateful thread , which incidentally the mods should never allow, and would love to know why they think its ok.

Its your call Shull, happy to move on, or you stick to your guns and we can just avoid each other 

21 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I will pop off ignore ,

U changed your Sectarian thread from Irish and Scottish Clubs quoting you below

"COME ON AEK ATHENS 

The Irish 0 The Greeks 3"

My issue with your thread was nothing to with anything Sectarian , that's another issue. It was because until you changed it, it was against Ulster and the EIRE. That's racism, completely different issue and one that should bar you from the forum , you and your pal Wendy , you then have the gall to say I support Sectarianism because I pointed out your thread was racist  .

So you can either say sorry, admit your error and I will happily reengage or carry on being a racist, bringing in hateful thread , which incidentally the mods should never allow, and would love to know why they think its ok.

Its your call Shull, happy to move on, or you stick to your guns and we can just avoid each other 

All about Sevco and Celtic as well you know. 

St Mirren v Accies tomorrow. 

COME ON THE SAINTS 

Racist against Hamilton? 

What an abusive joke you are ?