Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Moderators Needed. 

Dougie and Lucy would be perfect. 

They would sort the Forum. 

They know exactly what is needed. 

Like abusing folk with decent honest opinion. 

Your opinion is exposed for what it is, love to see you express it in the Emerald Isle sometime, if of course you shout any anti Irish chants of it at our manager ,  or even if it was Jim Goodwin,  you would be prosecuted and probably banned for life from St Mirren.....

You see I had no issue with people that despise Celtic and Rangers and what some of their supporters stand for, however I do have a huge issue with anti- irish content.

That actually makes you worse than the   UDA and IRA sympathizers

You're promoting racism and hatred.  And on a St Mirren Forum

We all know how vile Sectarianism and Bigotry is , we don't need it masked by a wee prat like you, covering under a blanket of two teams, actually if you had half a brain you would know it runs far deeper than Celtic and Rangers..................

Any way there is a great way of avoiding it on here,

Cant be bothered with your bile and human abuse reply , so as before .................

:byebye

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Your opinion is exposed for what it is, love to see you express it in the Emerald Isle sometime, if of course you shout any anti Irish chants of it at our manager ,  or even if it was Jim Goodwin,  you would be prosecuted and probably banned for life from St Mirren.....

You see I had no issue with people that despise Celtic and Rangers and what some of their supporters stand for, however I do have a huge issue with anti- irish content.

That actually makes you worse than the   UDA and IRA sympathizers

You're promoting racism and hatred.  And on a St Mirren Forum

We all know how vile Sectarianism and Bigotry is , we don't need it masked by a wee prat like you, covering under a blanket of two teams, actually if you had half a brain you would know it runs far deeper than Celtic and Rangers..................

Any way there is a great way of avoiding it on here,

Cant be bothered with your bile and human abuse reply , so as before .................

:byebye

Still waiting on you to prove that I am anti Irish and a racist. 

I don't like Sevco and Celtic and that is what my posts are all about. 

You're just an abusive liar. 

Prove me wrong. 

Anyway, Irish and Ulster dudes are the same Race as me and most I know are wonderful people, just like me,but not you as you're an abusive thick imbecile for your unfounded accusations. 

Now, be a Moderator and kill the Forum. 

9 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You could have taken that from my, or indeed, many others account,... ya hacker! Well as far as Shull's posts go.

I was only missing a couple for a full house.

BINGO!!!

1 hour ago, pod said:

Well now it's official.

Welcome tot he club OK. You only need to get tge team trying too appease the fans. Failure IS an option due to the chaos you inherited. Just not the preferred one.

22 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You could have taken that from my, or indeed, many others account,... ya hacker! Well as far as Shull's posts go.

And you can't stop obsessing over me x  

Be a Moderator along with Doug the abuser and sort the Forum. 

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

Welcome to the club Oran. One thing I don't get. Goody not quoted as not experienced enough. Yet this guy has never had any involvement in Scottish football yet he gets the job. Strange one.

Yeah, but levels of football are perhaps comparable, at least at League 1 level. On that basis, OK has managed for longer (7 years?) whereas Goody has less than 2 years management experience.

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

Welcome to the club Oran. One thing I don't get. Goody not quoted as not experienced enough. Yet this guy has never had any involvement in Scottish football yet he gets the job. Strange one.

Why do you have to have had involvement with Scottish football in order to take a job here? 

1 minute ago, Flareybob said:

If Oran does leave then the next manager of St Mirren unfortunately won't be Jim Goodwin but will be Viorel Moldovan according to my sources 

That's an atrocious effort from you.

I've heard of Viorel Moldovan and didn't even have to google him to make sure he exists.

Get your act together Bob.

If Oran does leave then the next manager of St Mirren unfortunately won't be Jim Goodwin but will be Viorel Moldovan according to my sources 
First few times I've read these posts I thought they were quite amusing.
Billy Clabby, Aswad Thomas and all that shite.

But it really is becoming boring as f**k now. Away and spout this pish in the Sin Bin where it belongs.

In Goody We Trust

You heard anything about Gordon Scott leaving? If not you want to tell him to get to f**k

18 hours ago, Flareybob said:

According to my sources. You are a rocket

24 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

It better not be that little shit mcpherson I would not get tired

punching his stupid fat fùcking

face

Unfortunately this might have been the long game Scott was playing when he brought we angry in. I thought that at the time but, given OK had fulfilled his obligation to keep us in the Premiership, it was put to bed.

18 hours ago, Flareybob said:

Viorel is from Northern Transylvania............................

I see what your game is...........................…

you’re trying to get us to bite.