Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

It's ok, I left Dundee this morning, all the way to Paisley but now I'm back in Arbroath...........................nothing to worry about. 
Long way to go for your popcorn, hope you were successful

53 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

for fùck sake DO NOT BRING GUS BACK TO THE DUGOUT.

828417136_gusnob.jpg.5dbaee4011caafcc1c1d394f560fe31c.jpg

I will going to the Cinema and other places during the Season.  Let Gus back in the Dugout.

Let’s say OK does depart (I hope that doesn’t happen) and Goodwin is indeed the preferred replacement. As he’s currently with another club then no formal request could have been made by Saints, plus there will be some sort of compensation I’d imagine.

WELCOME JIM GOODWIN!

I was pretty impressed at how he had Alloa set up. A proper attacking unit, they didn't come to St Mirren park just to play for a 1-0.

He is obviously a great guy, he speaks very well, clearly treats people with respect and speaks well of his players. Important qualities for the modern manager.

A legend already at the club that will be treated with respect from the start.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Gus can f ùck off and manage those DIRTY SMELLIE ACCIE BASTARDS!!

I do not want this man back in the st mirren dugout he is a sneering, arrogant little shithouse of a man 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Have you seen the price of the cinema this decade? emoji12.png

A total of £16 for me and the wee yin.

A Football away day admission price could total nearly £40.

Cinema is great value and entertaiment.

The key is to take in own grub and juice and under no circumstances buy anything from within the Cinema.

Did Goodwin not knock back Dundee because they wouldn’t let him bring his assistant from Alloa with him?

IF he is to get the saints job whenever it next comes up....I’m sure he will want his own man with him

I heard he didn’t want to work under a director of football like the set up we have with Gus.

But really who wants to work under Gordon Scott maybe be more of a stumbling block to get a decent manager in

Read some of the posts about Goody getting the managers job and IMO he would do a decent job , he has done a good job at Alloa getting them in to the Championship and I think an even better job keeping them there . I would be more than happy with Goody at the helm , Oran done what we wanted him to do last season and kept us in this league but if we are being honest the football at times was chronic.

5 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Read some of the posts about Goody getting the managers job and IMO he would do a decent job , he has done a good job at Alloa getting them in to the Championship and I think an even better job keeping them there . I would be more than happy with Goody at the helm , Oran done what we wanted him to do last season and kept us in this league but if we are being honest the football at times was 

Always wanted him. Alloa play sexy football 😁

5 hours ago, Ethan said:

Goodwin would be my choice but lets see who else would be interested before making any appointment. 

I don’t think they’ll wait long enough to see what other interest there is. New man will be in place by the end of the week...