Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Jesus walks on water.
Extra melted butter on microwave popcorn is just as miraculous.
Jesus would approve.

Baz wouldn't, instinctively! emoji12.png

I won't lie. As disgusted as I am, I'm actually a bit hungry now.

That's a very curious claim to make. Why on earth would they need a zombie hippy Arab Jew who, going by the average height back then, probably resembled Super Mario?
Because he approves of microwave popcorn with added melted butter!

They had microwaves in his day, obviously. Motorbikes too.

After all... Jesus entered Jerusalem in his Triumph!

53 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, better when a thread descends into a tedious punfest eh? :wink:

Whataboutery. Neither would be better. :thumbs2

Hopefully all the is and ts have been dotted and crossed and we can have a glorious Friday homecoming for the legend. Part of me is still hoping the delay is because we're going to unveil a player or two at the same time*, but let's not be greedy.

* Popescu is putting stuff up on Instagram as if he's very much a Saints player. I reckon it'd take a spectacular collapse at this stage to not get him signed up.

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Who is going to start the Welcome Goody Thread. At least we know TC will start the Sack Jim Goodwin thread

What is the expression you young hipsters use....facepalm is it?

I am that forum user, I stood forward when no-one else did, I raised myself up above the crowd, I though "nah Shull ya bugger Im getting in tae it first for once"

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Keep sticking the false deadlines up by all means, but it is possible any deal wont be confirmed until Goody has met the chairman and CEO face to face.

he's gonnae want to study Scott's eye movement and body language when he makes promises. Anyone worth their salt would!

It’s been confirmed

11 minutes ago, mattman said:

It’s been confirmed

Saint Mirren are officially a basket case of a club?

That was established a while ago.

I'll back JG now as he is in charge but I believe we'll be revisiting this situation before the end of December.

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'll back JG now as he is in charge but I believe we'll be revisiting this situation before the end of December.

I bet you ICT, Dundee United, Falkirk etc. wish that they were "basket cases "of clubs right now.:rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I bet you ICT, Dundee United, Falkirk etc. wish that they were "basket cases "of clubs right now.:rolleyes:

I'm sure they wish they were in the league we're in but I'm equally sure their fans wouldn't wish our constant media mismanagement and internal strife on themselves.

Still. We are where we are. It's time to put it behind us, for the moment, and hope against hope that we have a period of stability and relative success with no distractions.

39 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

7 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Still. We are where we are. It's time to put it behind us, for the moment, and hope against hope that we have a period of stability and relative success with no distractions.

:unsure:  :P :D

Edited by pod

2 hours ago, TediousTom said:

What is the expression you young hipsters use....facepalm is it?

I am that forum user, I stood forward when no-one else did, I raised myself up above the crowd, I though "nah Shull ya bugger Im getting in tae it first for once"

To be fair Tom - Well played

I so near;y did start it, but I then remembered that Gordon Scott has the ability to surprise me

Alright, I will start the Sack Jim Goodwin Thread after our first loss :wink:

31 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm sure they wish they were in the league we're in but I'm equally sure their fans wouldn't wish our constant media mismanagement and internal strife on themselves.

I couldn't really give a flying fuck about any perceived "media mismanagement".

Internal strife? I'll bet you that there is or has been plenty of internal strife in all of the clubs I referred at some point. Dundee United sticks out like a sore thumb. Falkirk? Pop over to P&B and see how happy they were with their board etc.

As I've said elsewhere this happens on a daily basis in businesses throughout the world. Employee falls out with boss. Employee moves on.

All that matters to me is the club being in the top league and decent performances on the park.

If other people feel differently, then that's fine by me.:)

Edited by FTOF