Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

30 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Nah, they'll probably just blame me because i am anti st mirren lol

Well given in the last four days you’ve claimed (wrongly) 

- st Mirren will need to pay OK his full contract plus a compensation fee for stress 

- we’ll also owe a sum to Coleraine & OK will be able to sign for them for free (with the first point still applying) 

- Popescu deal is definitely off 

- you’d be ‘amazed’ if Goodwin signs & there's more chance it would be someone like Yogi 

- GLS tried to force OK to stay by publicly demanding he settled in Scotland 

Can see how you get the anti-SMFC reputation, as well as one for being continually wrong.

Have I missed anything? :rolleyes:

Well given in the last four days you’ve claimed (wrongly) 
- st Mirren will need to pay OK his full contract plus a compensation fee for stress 
- we’ll also owe a sum to Coleraine & OK will be able to sign for them for free (with the first point still applying) 
- Popescu deal is definitely off 
- you’d be ‘amazed’ if Goodwin signs & there's more chance it would be someone like Yogi 
- GLS tried to force OK to stay by publicly demanding he settled in Scotland 
Can see how you get the anti-SMFC reputation, as well as one for being continually wrong.
Have I missed anything? :rolleyes:
He still gets more right than you and is actually more balanced in his opinions!

On 6/26/2019 at 8:08 PM, paul torfason said:

Is it the same Lee sharp that played with buds,and was as bad as Bobby dawson and Gary bowman, my worst 3 buds!!!!

I think he's a better coach than player. Was at Clyde coaching for years before JR took him to Alloa. Seemingly highly thought of.

Mad how it’s all over msm that he’s signed a 3 year deal, but yet nothing from the club.

Mad how the msm had reported Oran was away, nothing from the club at the time.

Mad🤷‍♂️

Its like they enjoy the madness by our fans on social media so just sit back for as long as possible 😂

Edited by mattman

3 minutes ago, mattman said:

Mad how it’s all over msm that he’s signed a 3 year deal, but yet nothing from the club.

Mad🤷‍♂️

Its like they enjoy the madness by our fans on social media so just sit back for as long as possible 😂

I'm glad it's almost all over, fecking sick of popcorn. :jerrry

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm glad it's almost all over, fecking sick of popcorn. :jerrry

Can never get tired of popcorn, I’ve got the microwave butter stuff. 64 pack out Costco for 15 quid, what a buy 😂!

58 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

He still gets more right than you and is actually more balanced in his opinions! emoji15.pngemoji15.pngemoji15.png

Just rhymed off a bunch he’s been incorrect on this week alone. Show me something I’ve gotten wrong? He’s in no way balanced, what a ridiculous claim :lol:

His go to is is always one of the most negative assumptions of any given situation.  

19 minutes ago, mattman said:

Mad🤷‍♂️

There's method in their madness. :wink: