Slash

Next St Mirren Manager - Merged

9 minutes ago, fmckinn said:

And we dont

Aye, this had occured to me, too, but GLS was clear that Jack would remain in post even had we been relegated, so, assuming you take him on his word, that demonstrates that perhaps things have changed.

24 minutes ago, Drew said:

Aye, this had occured to me, too, but GLS was clear that Jack would remain in post even had we been relegated, so, assuming you take him on his word, that demonstrates that perhaps things have changed.

Lets hope it works both ways being the gentleman he is.  

Why does it seem easy for a manager to walk away from a contract to an other club, but not for a player ?  If Ross was to resign, what would happen if the clubs cant agree compensation ?  Does the sfa or the football league set a price or could he be frozen out of football ?

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Indeed , Jack has a secure position in a Club that is going places with a team that he picked and by the sounds he may have another couple of signings to do yet . .

Tough one

I would take Hartley in a flash to be honest.

Stevie Aitken at Dumbarton has done well for a good few years now at Stranraer and Dumbarton. Just signed a new 2 year deal mind you.

What's the attraction of wee Hartley? Let's ignore the fact that he's a wee pr1ck. So he done quite well at Alloa but the only way was up for them and as soon as the job got tough he resigned.

His record at Dundee? Average at best and now sacked.

And he's a wee pr1ck.

Why?

25 minutes ago, PaisleySaint17 said:

Dundee chief exec apparently flew out to Spain to speak to Jack afternoon

25 minutes ago, PaisleySaint17 said:

Dundee chief exec apparently flew out to Spain to speak to Jack afternoon

Aye right.  Sorry, but if that was the case then St Mirren have a strong case of another club tapping their manager.  If our Chairman has said "No" then how can any club then approach our manager?

Frank Nuttall for me.

One of the most respected and successful coaches in all of African football and he's desperate for a path back into Scottish football as a manager. Currently in charge of Hearts of Oak in Ghana and would be a bit different from all the usual uninspired shite names that go about.

4 hours ago, woiiftm said:

Is JR really going to leave after all he has said about his plans for club and after persuading all these guys to sign for club.

Is it really all about the money?

Its always about money.