St Mirren v Falkirk Championship 1/10/16

shull

Looking at the league table we are now 10 points adrift of the playoffs... even at this early stage it seems like its going to need a minor miracle to get us there. 

But 6th is achievable - Ayr are 4 points ahead of us and actually have a worse goal difference (!)

1st objective is getting off bottom spot and that should start next week with 1st win of the season. Dumbarton have got the on form QoS - so if we can do our bit it should be achievable 

Another 17.15 kick off. How much does Saints make from this TV deal. Not sure if I will come to this game though a new manager appointment might change that. Our defence is a huge problem not helped by our goal keepers. 

17.15 kick off might just suit us.

Our defence hasn't turned up by 16.45 once this season!

Honestly can I get some of the drugs that some on here are presently taking.......

We ship 4 goals to a dross Pars team who have lost 5 on bounce before Hutton and Webster give them a kiss of life, we now play Bears who have won 5 on bounce....

I think if we appoint Pep we might get a draw, he would have Hutton, Webster and company drowned.

2-1 Saints :wacko:

Edited by DougJamie

8 minutes ago, Kendo said:

What if we haven't appointed a new manager?

Hmm, good point......................:D

What about "GLS must go" thread?

Oh, and a few "I'm cancelling my DD" posts as I wisnae contacted/asked about the new manager................whoever he may be. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hmm, good point......................:D

What about "GLS must go" thread?

Oh, and a few "I'm cancelling my DD" posts as I wisnae contacted/asked about the new manager................whoever he may be. :lol:

However we actually could win, that would prevent any negativity. :lol:

Sadly, I can only see us drawing this one at best.

Falkirk have had a stuttering start to their campaign, but, unlike us, they have stability and something to build on.

Another defeat will see us hurtling round the u-bend at an alarming rate. I don't think we'll lose touch with the likes of Dunfermline, Ayr, and Dumbarton, but with each passing week, the chances of us breaking away from the bottom pack grow slimmer.

We desperately need a new manager bounce. Has Yogi been interviewed yet?