St Mirren v Falkirk Championship 1/10/16

shull

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Sadly, I can only see us drawing this one at best.

Falkirk have had a stuttering start to their campaign, but, unlike us, they have stability and something to build on.

Another defeat will see us hurtling round the u-bend at an alarming rate. I don't think we'll lose touch with the likes of Dunfermline, Ayr, and Dumbarton, but with each passing week, the chances of us breaking away from the bottom pack grow slimmer.

We desperately need a new manager bounce. Has Yogi been interviewed yet?

If we once again play the same tactics that so far have yielded 3 dodgy points we will get thumped. A fking 2 year old can see our problems. Hutton is not a footballer, Webster was finished 10 years ago and neither goalie is any good. If I was Houston, I would say.... shoot on site, or one pass will do it, they tend to leave a 30 yrd gap down middle.

Play the Gus way for the next 3 games or we are at least 5 points adrift and it don't matter if we apt Pep we  are down. Inkies again kicked in!!!

I think it would be pure folly to have a new manager in place for the Falkik game.I would much rather the new manager was appointed after this BOD had taken their time and get the right man according to them. Its their first major decision and no doubt a great deal of consideration will be needed..As Gordon said "no revolving door"

Edited by stripey
Added comment

One more narrow loss I am afraid.  Just before this dolly bird comes in, takes over and oor wee club fly!

Do you think the player's will realise why the gaffer is in a stinking mood every fourth week?

Anna Signeul certainly would lift a few eye brows. Tony seems to suggest she impressed at the interview. Stranger things have happend.

47 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

One more narrow loss I am afraid.  Just before this dolly bird comes in, takes over and oor wee club fly!

Do you think the player's will realise why the gaffer is in a stinking mood every fourth week?

Needlessly sexist comment. Ability is what matters. 

Looking forward to catching up with some good footballing mates before and after the game. Not so keen on the bit in the middle where I have to watch us play but we live in hope of getting a result.

Get down to St Mirren Park and get behind the team buddies, they might just surprise us today and get a home win. :-)

I just have no confidence in us not to concede at least 2 goals every game. Our defence and goalkeeping positions are a joke frankly.

In Sutton and Mallan we have quality going forward, so we will likely score ourselves. We must be a dream for those BTTS punters.

That can mean only one thing today then... 0-0. In all seriousness it will likely be another 1-3 or something. New manager can't come in quick enough.

Will be sitting in the house with my ISC curry watching on TV.

Can't even bring myself to watch us on the telly. Ryder Cup will be getting my vote but the curry seems an excellent option.[emoji3]

Sad state of affairs really. A few short seasons ago there were 4 or 5 of us went home and away every week, tonight there will be one person there and the remaining season ticket seats will be empty. If that isn't a f**king wake up call for the chairman then I don't know what is.

He needs to get this appointment right or we could slide into obscurity.

The new BOD have taken action that many fans appeared to want ie get rid of Rae. Scott also approached two 'dream' managers who knocked us back and given their status it is really no surprise and Scott should not be blamed for that but congratulated for approaching them in the first place. We are now left with a list of potential managers more befitting our current status and situation. Reckon its time for us fans (not customers necessarily) to support the BOD who are trying to make the improvements that we have demanded. 1-1

1 hour ago, DLBud said:

Can't even bring myself to watch us on the telly. Ryder Cup will be getting my vote but the curry seems an excellent option.emoji3.png

Sad state of affairs really. A few short seasons ago there were 4 or 5 of us went home and away every week, tonight there will be one person there and the remaining season ticket seats will be empty. If that isn't a f**king wake up call for the chairman then I don't know what is.

He needs to get this appointment right or we could slide into obscurity.

I'll take the strictly come dancing option in order to watch several pairs of tits enrobed in ridiculously gaudy clothing.:P