Getting Close To £30 Admission Fee At St Mirren Park.

shull

2 hours ago, elvis said:

Hope that's not it done looks like it could do with a good stretch. 

I was dropping off at the training ground today and it was looking great.

I'm no expert on astro  turf and was left wondering why a tractor was pulling a wooden pallet up and down the length of the park.

5 hours ago, HSS said:

I was dropping off at the training ground today and it was looking great.

I'm no expert on astro  turf and was left wondering why a tractor was pulling a wooden pallet up and down the length of the park.

It might be to evenly distribute the black pellets or to brush the turf.

9 hours ago, shull said:

Everything has been the will of the majority voting members. Some fans are happy to (shock horror) save the club they support money wherever they can. 

We pay a third of the surface with money that equivocates to about 7p a day for each person and we should expect to play on the pitch for free? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Everything has been the will of the majority voting members. Some fans are happy to (shock horror) save the club they support money wherever they can. 

We pay a third of the surface with money that equivocates to about 7p a day for each person and we should expect to play on the pitch for free? :lol: 

With the amount of money spent by supporters over the years , they should all get the opportunity to play on the Greenhill Road pitch for free .

Also, a Testimonial Match especially dedicated to the Fans should be a given , maybe once every 10 years.

Saints v Real Madrid or Barcelona or Man Utd, etc.

It would be free entry as a major thank you to the fans for our unwavering support of the Club we love and pay for.

11 minutes ago, shull said:

With the amount of money spent by supporters over the years , they should all get the opportunity to play on the Greenhill Road pitch for free .

Also, a Testimonial Match especially dedicated to the Fans should be a given , maybe once every 10 years.

Saints v Real Madrid or Barcelona or Man Utd, etc.

It would be free entry as a major thank you to the fans for our unwavering support of the Club we love and pay for.

Same can be said for fans of every team. We’re no different, it’s just the way football has went. It’s all about money and that’ll likely never change again. Bigger the team you support, lighter your pocket. 

Clubs are not in a position to ignore any possible income streams. 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Same can be said for fans of every team. We’re no different, it’s just the way football has went. It’s all about money and that’ll likely never change again. Bigger the team you support, lighter your pocket. 

What a strange response. :lol:

8 minutes ago, shull said:

What a strange response. :lol:

This thread was specifically started by you regarding increasing income if we had a synthetic pitch at the stadium. Now you’re saying we should let fans play for free and get rewarded with free matches against Man Utd.

If you think that should be our reward, god knows what you think Man U fans should get for the extra money they fire into that club. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

175 quid seems rather steep though!

35 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

This thread was specifically started by you regarding increasing income if we had a synthetic pitch at the stadium. Now you’re saying we should let fans play for free and get rewarded with free matches against Man Utd.

If you think that should be our reward, god knows what you think Man U fans should get for the extra money they fire into that club. 

A wee reward to all our fans is all I ask. 

A glamour Testimonial match every 10 years is not too much and fans getting a kickabout on the Greenhill Road pitch at home matches, say at half time would be a great gesture by our Club who we heavily fund at some outrageous prices. 

2 hours ago, shull said:

A wee reward to all our fans is all I ask. 

A glamour Testimonial match every 10 years is not too much and fans getting a kickabout on the Greenhill Road pitch at home matches, say at half time would be a great gesture by our Club who we heavily fund at some outrageous prices. 

Against Man U, Barca or the likes without recouping any of the cost from ticket sales, aye good luck with that!

As much as I agree football prices are shocking, they're still in line with other clubs at our level and way cheaper than following some teams. It's just the way it is, not practical to ignore an income stream because of it. Just a fact of modern football. 

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Against Man U, Barca or the likes without recouping any of the cost from ticket sales, aye good luck with that!

As much as I agree football prices are shocking, they're still in line with other clubs at our level and way cheaper than following some teams. It's just the way it is, not practical to ignore an income stream because of it. Just a fact of modern football. 

So we just have to accept the shite that Football gives us. 

It will be £30 soon for Admission to a St Mirren league match. 

Every Club in Scotland could decrease admission prices in 2 or 3 years time with suitable adjustments to their budgets. 

Most of the 40 Clubs could be part time and still more or less be in their same Division and league place. 

And a Testimonial match for fans every 10 years is not too much to ask for. 

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It would be a goodwill gesture to St Mirren Supporters not St Mirren Customers and I am sure the Club could take the hit once every decade. It's the least they could do to reward the Saints fans. 

15 minutes ago, shull said:

So we just have to accept the shite that Football gives us. 

It will be £30 soon for Admission to a St Mirren league match. 

Every Club in Scotland could decrease admission prices in 2 or 3 years time with suitable adjustments to their budgets. 

Most of the 40 Clubs could be part time and still more or less be in their same Division and league place. 

And a Testimonial match for fans every 10 years is not too much to ask for. 

Our reward is to watch the team we support, if you don't want that, don't pay to watch them. No one is forcing you to. If you pay £10 to go to the cinema on a regular basis would you expect a game of laser tag with the Avengers every decade? 

They could and I would love if they did, even go as far as say I agree they should. But living in the real world, it's never going to happen (unless maybe if we got rid of the bigot brothers) 

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Our reward is to watch the team we support, if you don't want that, don't pay to watch them. No one is forcing you to. If you pay £10 to go to the cinema on a regular basis would you expect a game of laser tag with the Avengers every decade? 

They could and I would love if they did, even go as far as say I agree they should. But living in the real world, it's never going to happen (unless maybe if we got rid of the bigot brothers) 

You don’t get the beautiful game and having an affection (addiction) for your football club. 

St Mirren isn't and shouldn't be a typical good or service to purchase. 

Nothing will change with your shite attitude. 

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Ain't necessarily so. I was in Germany in October for Bayer Leverkusen v Hannover - 17 euros a ticket; great atmosphere; good game, 4 goals, a penalty (and save), VAR incident and sending off and a 93 minute equaliser. Oh aye, beer on tap in the ground, free transport to / from the game and club freebies handed out after the game. Scottish fitba, you can shove it.

4 minutes ago, melmac said:

Ain't necessarily so. I was in Germany in October for Bayer Leverkusen v Hannover - 17 euros a ticket; great atmosphere; good game, 4 goals, a penalty (and save), VAR incident and sending off and a 93 minute equaliser. Oh aye, beer on tap in the ground, free transport to / from the game and club freebies handed out after the game. Scottish fitba, you can shove it.

For our £22 admission lots of things could be included along with being able to watch us being shite at football. 

Free transport to the match from anywhere in Renfrewshire. 

Free car parking 

Voucher given free at the gate to spend on drink and food at Pie Stall. 

Free Match Programme or Teamsheet. 

Goodies for children. 

Probably a few more things to get value for £22 admission fee. 

PRESENTLY ALL CLUBS IN SCOTLAND, INCLUDING ST MIRREN TREAT THEIR FANS WITH ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT AND LIKE SHIT. 

FECKING SHAMEFUL 

15 minutes ago, shull said:

For our £22 admission lots of things could be included along with being able to watch us being shite at football. 

Free transport to the match from anywhere in Renfrewshire. 

Free car parking 

Voucher given free at the gate to spend on drink and food at Pie Stall. 

Free Match Programme or Teamsheet. 

Goodies for children. 

Probably a few more things to get value for £22 admission fee. 

PRESENTLY ALL CLUBS IN SCOTLAND, INCLUDING ST MIRREN TREAT THEIR FANS WITH ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT AND LIKE SHIT. 

FECKING SHAMEFUL 

What would you throw in extra for the £27 games?