Getting Close To £30 Admission Fee At St Mirren Park.

shull

58 minutes ago, shull said:

For our £22 admission lots of things could be included along with being able to watch us being shite at football. 

Free transport to the match from anywhere in Renfrewshire. 

Free car parking 

Voucher given free at the gate to spend on drink and food at Pie Stall. 

Free Match Programme or Teamsheet. 

Goodies for children. 

Probably a few more things to get value for £22 admission fee. 

PRESENTLY ALL CLUBS IN SCOTLAND, INCLUDING ST MIRREN TREAT THEIR FANS WITH ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT AND LIKE SHIT. 

FECKING SHAMEFUL 

Maybe if you spent less time on here and more time working you could actually afford it:rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

What are you giving your customers when you rob them of a taxi fair do you refuse tips aswell.

For one that likes to bang on about the cost of things maybe you should reconsider your own job or do you just like performing daylight robbery on others

According to inflation. 

Private Hire  fares are more or less correct for 2018.

Again using the Inflation Indicator. 

Gate prices in 1986 were £2.50.

Today they should be just under a Tenner. 

Why do some fight against getting value for money ? 

Guest TPAFKATS
For our £22 admission lots of things could be included along with being able to watch us being shite at football. 
Free transport to the match from anywhere in Renfrewshire. 
Free car parking 
Voucher given free at the gate to spend on drink and food at Pie Stall. 
Free Match Programme or Teamsheet. 
Goodies for children. 
Probably a few more things to get value for £22 admission fee. 
PRESENTLY ALL CLUBS IN SCOTLAND, INCLUDING ST MIRREN TREAT THEIR FANS WITH ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT AND LIKE SHIT. 
FECKING SHAMEFUL 
The 1452 from PGS to St James tends to be free transport [emoji4]

Guest TPAFKATS
You forgot to mention the amount they get from TV. I've no doubt we could do the same if we were raking in €77m a year just for TV rights. [emoji6]
It's all relative though. The TV money will be spent on players wages and transfers same as other leagues.

Fans get better consideration in Germany not only ticket prices, also the whole experience from travel to stadium. A lot of it cones down to understanding the supporter is central to the game existing and growing.

Its not perfect but its streets ahead of Scotland and England.

4 hours ago, shull said:

You don’t get the beautiful game and having an affection (addiction) for your football club. 

St Mirren isn't and shouldn't be a typical good or service to purchase. 

Nothing will change with your shite attitude. 

Nothing will change period. My attitude is realistic, yours is idealistic. 

3 hours ago, melmac said:

Ain't necessarily so. I was in Germany in October for Bayer Leverkusen v Hannover - 17 euros a ticket; great atmosphere; good game, 4 goals, a penalty (and save), VAR incident and sending off and a 93 minute equaliser. Oh aye, beer on tap in the ground, free transport to / from the game and club freebies handed out after the game. Scottish fitba, you can shove it.

Better financial comparison is in the UK. Germany do football right but we are far too far gone to reverse the trend now. As much as i’d love us to. Greed business and it would take the unity of every club to change that. 

Will never happen. 

21 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's all relative though. The TV money will be spent on players wages and transfers same as other leagues.

Fans get better consideration in Germany not only ticket prices, also the whole experience from travel to stadium. A lot of it cones down to understanding the supporter is central to the game existing and growing.

Ja, one small beer for that man.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, TPAFKATS said:

Not sure where you get this from in relation to Germany.  I was at the Bayern - Augsburg game in September, the tickets were 35 euro each, we had a 70 minute queue to get on a train back to the centre of Munich, which at 11pm on a Tuesday night was a real pain.  The food and drink in the stadium was expensive and could only be bought if you had a Bayern card with money loaded on it, which had to be purchased at the other end of the statium, and had a minimum spend of 15 Euro's, about the price of a Beer and burger.

Guest TPAFKATS
Not sure where you get this from in relation to Germany.  I was at the Bayern - Augsburg game in September, the tickets were 35 euro each, we had a 70 minute queue to get on a train back to the centre of Munich, which at 11pm on a Tuesday night was a real pain.  The food and drink in the stadium was expensive and could only be bought if you had a Bayern card with money loaded on it, which had to be purchased at the other end of the statium, and had a minimum spend of 15 Euro's, about the price of a Beer and burger.
I wasn't at Bayern [emoji6]
4 euros a beer, not Fosters or carling pish, quality beer [emoji6]
I had to load up a card at one game, however it took 2 minutes and there was no queues for food or beer. Cashed it back out at end of game when we were finishing beers.
17 euros at Leverkusen, 30 euros at Munchengladbach which is still roughly the same as a St. Mirren home game
Free train travel included, they were busy but quick. 10 minute wait at station after each game. Free buses back to train station at Munchengladbach. Traffic busy but buses given priority.

Game time mibees a factor in your train issues?

27 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I wasn't at Bayern emoji6.png
4 euros a beer, not Fosters or carling pish, quality beer emoji6.png
I had to load up a card at one game, however it took 2 minutes and there was no queues for food or beer. Cashed it back out at end of game when we were finishing beers.
17 euros at Leverkusen, 30 euros at Munchengladbach which is still roughly the same as a St. Mirren home game
Free train travel included, they were busy but quick. 10 minute wait at station after each game. Free buses back to train station at Munchengladbach. Traffic busy but buses given priority.

Game time mibees a factor in your train issues?

Yes could be and I suppose the 75,000 crowd would be a factor.  The card issue was because there was no where in our area of the ground you could get one, a local did offer to use his but since there were 5 of us he didnt have enough on it.

On 11/22/2018 at 3:15 PM, shull said:

According to inflation. 

Private Hire  fares are more or less correct for 2018.

That's because there is plenty of competition in the taxi trade. A good thing.

In football there no competition. You cant just decide to start watching Morton because Saints are charging too much.

Its not an inflation problem, its a competition problem.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

That's because there is plenty of competition in the taxi trade. A good thing.

In football there no competition. You cant just decide to start watching Morton because Saints are charging too much.

Its not an inflation problem, its a competition problem.

I have been saying that for years. 

Down to love and addiction. 

It would be novel if Clubs gave summat back. 

Like keeping prices within reason using the Inflation indicator. 

A 1976 Saints Season Ticket was £12.

Should be £82 this Season. 

And look at the extra revenue they are creaming in these days that they weren't 40 years ago. 

Shafted 

19 hours ago, shull said:

I have been saying that for years. 

Down to love and addiction. 

It would be novel if Clubs gave summat back. 

Like keeping prices within reason using the Inflation indicator. 

A 1976 Saints Season Ticket was £12.

Should be £82 this Season. 

And look at the extra revenue they are creaming in these days that they weren't 40 years ago. 

Shafted 

Not that you'll ever come off your high horse but football clubs are run totally differently nowadays. Health and safety. Workers rights. Stadium compliance. All takes cash. I bet football clubs outgoings, even taking players salaries out of the equation, has increased far beyond inflation levels.

High horse ? 

Can't help yourself. 

Anyway , slash salaries to part time. 

Slash admission fees to a maximum £10.

All other expenses can be helped with all the other income that the Club receives. 

Stadium sponsorship. 

Player sponsorship 

Catering 

Hospitality 

Kit Sponsorship 

Shop

Advertising on many things, inside and outside the Stadium. 

Money raised via SMISA, FANS COUNCIL, SUPPORTERS BAR. Etc. 

UEFA money 

TELEVISION MONEY 

RADIO MONEY 

And probably a few more areas of income. 

As I said yesterday, most Clubs could reduce salaries and let all fans, or even just children in the Stadium for free. 

We're up to £27 now.

Years ago it was easy to go to another match, say at Cappielow or Firhill if our game was postponed. 

Wouldn't do it now. No way anybody would pay £20 plus to watch a Match where the Saints weren't playing. 

Tell all 40 Clubs, maximum price will be £10.

Give them 3 or 4 years to prepare for the upheaval. 

4 years on the new era will begin. 

The Beautiful Game saved. 

Can anybody answer me this because I dinnae know ? 

Why do we charge £22 for league games and only £15 for cup ties? 

I would logically think we should charge much more than £22 for cup ties as we have to split the takings with the away team. 

Puzzling 

In reality, it should be a tenner maximum for league and cup ties. 

Season Tickets should be valid for cup ties. 

Edited by shull