10 year plan

rebella15

Mr Chairman your plan for a coffee shop (actually not your plan)advertising hoarding (SG came up with that) will no doubt bring in some cash but would be dwarfed by a memorial garden (the "in" thing with clubs , Hearts the latest, costing £50k)can be carried out by AllanWardrop and his FC.

Where is the plan to take us back to the Premier League, where and what is the plan to improve  our academy, our scouting system,  and changing our recent mentality of being serial losers to become winners.

I would of thought that the success of off field initiatives would in time benefit the funds available to enhance the squad.

Football is a business and an empty stadium 6 days out of 7 needs a variety of ideas to ensure a constant and increasing revenue stream.

The aforementioned ideas are part of the 'saintcess jigsaw' :)

It's all relative.

1 hour ago, rebella15 said:

Mr Chairman your plan for a coffee shop (actually not your plan)advertising hoarding (SG came up with that) will no doubt bring in some cash but would be dwarfed by a memorial garden (the "in" thing with clubs , Hearts the latest, costing £50k)can be carried out by AllanWardrop and his FC.

Where is the plan to take us back to the Premier League, where and what is the plan to improve  our academy, our scouting system,  and changing our recent mentality of being serial losers to become winners.

Have patience. 

We are on the correct road. 

Onwards and upwards. 

56 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I would of thought that the success of off field initiatives would in time benefit the funds available to enhance the squad.

Football is a business and an empty stadium 6 days out of 7 needs a variety of ideas to ensure a constant and increasing revenue stream.

The aforementioned ideas are part of the 'saintcess jigsaw' :)

It's all relative.

It would be a very busy Greenhill Road if a synthetic pitch was in place. 

1 hour ago, rebella15 said:

That'll start with the new manager ....there needs to be some long term planning about the structure and how we progress back to where we should be ...I know most folk are looking at the right here and right now but we cant just plan for this season, even if folk are panicking cos were bottom.

Ann Budge very quickly appointed Craig Levien at Hearts to put in place a football plan.

The OP is right though. Everything needs looked at and improved. The first Chairmans update appears to be looking at commercial operations and boosting turnover. I look forward to hearing about how the board plan to advance it's work in the community and I look forward to hearing about the plans for the on field improvements.

The community element would be a hugely important one for me. It's where the board either win me over or lose me completely. I realise that's not a view shared by many. I'll take the first update for what it is though - the first positive step in communication that I've seen at the club since the club first put managers notes in the match day programme. Here's hoping the improvements continue.

The aforementioned ideas are part of the 'saintcess jigsaw' [emoji4]

It's all relative.

Turn the hospitality suite into a soft play and rent the club shop out to McDonalds.

Match beer prices in the club to that of the Patter bar mon-friday and employ a full time barman.

Loadit :))