DUFC V Saints Xmas eve

antrin

On 19/12/2016 at 6:35 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

We will score so will United , United will score again and so will St Mirren 2-2. Great this game can be purchased for £8.00 from the United web site to none uk residents 

Can anyone recommend an IP address 'hider' that actually shows your IP to be abroad?

Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Spoke to a very sensible Dundee United supporter last night.

He said it'll be a case of Dundee United "plenty" St Mirren "nil" so with United at 4/9 and St Mirren now at 6/1 there's no chance Saints will win.

Then again.................................:rolleyes:

Good for him, I hope that the team also underestimates us. They might be in for a bit of a shock.

Should be a routine win for United. If we are going to have any chance we need to get Sutton back in the 11 and punt long balls to him all afternoon and play Mallan behind him. I suspect we won't and we will lose 3-1.

In saying that football's a funny old game. Last week 9th placed Dumbarton were playing Falkirk and we were at home to Ayr. A fine chance for us to close the gap you'd think. Nope, not only could we not close it, we couldn't even keep the gap the same.

Today Ayr and Dumbarton are playing each other and we are away to 2nd place. Perhaps we will close the gap somehow? Probably not...

Oh and hats off to any buds heading all the way up there on Christmas Eve in that weather.

Hopefully we don't get bogged down in playing a long ball game, it would totally bypass our best players - our young midfielders.

St Mirren Starting XI: Gallacher, Naismith, MacKenzie, Webster, Irvine, Quinn, Magennis, McAllister, Mallan, Morgan, Sutton

St Mirren Subs: Langfield, Baird, McLear, Gallagher, Hardie, Clarkson, Shankland

1 hour ago, Vambo57 said:

Can anyone recommend an IP address 'hider' that actually shows your IP to be abroad?

Thanks in advance

hide my ip, get the trial version and then uninstall it after the game

I am thinking about purchasing this game but my spidey sense tells

me we will get humped.

Edited by Hoof Hearted

Hopefully we don't get bogged down in playing a long ball game, it would totally bypass our best players - our young midfielders.

St Mirren Starting XI: Gallacher, Naismith, MacKenzie, Webster, Irvine, Quinn, Magennis, McAllister, Mallan, Morgan, Sutton

St Mirren Subs: Langfield, Baird, McLear, Gallagher, Hardie, Clarkson, Shankland

Agreed, get the ball to Morgan and McAlsiter and have them run at the DU full backs, with balls into the box for big Sutty.

Delighted and pleasantly surprised Shankland's been punted out the side again. Hopefully he never plays for us again. That's the starting 11 I would have went for, good.

Long ball to Sutton and get the young players running off him and we might just nick something. Try play United a football and we lose.

Madness strikes again.

i so seldom bet... But...

put a £ on Saints to win.

then another in a double with Sneckie.

daft odds. Stands to clear £50.00!

possibly the Bookies know of something I've not foreseen... :unsure:

this time tomorrow I could be in The Poorhouse...

Edited by antrin

6 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Agreed, get the ball to Morgan and McAlsiter and have them run at the DU full backs, with balls into the box for big Sutty.

Indeed.

No pointless long balls. Sutton's last three goals have come from crosses or cut backs.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Should be a routine win for United. If we are going to have any chance we need to get Sutton back in the 11 and punt long balls to him all afternoon and play Mallan behind him. I suspect we won't and we will lose 3-1.

In saying that football's a funny old game. Last week 9th placed Dumbarton were playing Falkirk and we were at home to Ayr. A fine chance for us to close the gap you'd think. Nope, not only could we not close it, we couldn't even keep the gap the same.

Today Ayr and Dumbarton are playing each other and we are away to 2nd place. Perhaps we will close the gap somehow? Probably not...

Oh and hats off to any buds heading all the way up there on Christmas Eve in that weather.

15 minutes ago, ulysses said:

Wonder what the manager will choose? :lol: