St Mirren v Dunfermline

Langbank

Personally I would say we are terrible watched the game on TV . Not angry  as I said before.  There is a clear out needed as this team just don't have the skills or fight in them to pull us out the mess that is the bottom line. Dunfermline defence were first to the ball nine time out of ten. Our defence is just not good enough. It's time to wake up we are now odds on to be relegated.  Seriously  can't believe it. Gordon Scott believe me if you don't help the management in January I'm out of the monthly  payments.  I'm willing to put extra  in if you don't I'm out. 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Personally I would say we are terrible watched the game on TV . Not angry  as I said before.  There is a clear out needed as this team just don't have the skills or fight in them to pull us out the mess that is the bottom line. Dunfermline defence were first to the ball nine time out of ten. Our defence is just not good enough. It's time to wake up we are now odds on to be relegated.  Seriously  can't believe it. Gordon Scott believe me if you don't help the management in January I'm out of the monthly  payments.  I'm willing to put extra  in if you don't I'm out. 

You are a Saints man and I get your anger but fan ownership will only work if we stay in it for the long haul. I would urge you to keep making the payments but continue to press Gordon Scott to put his share valuation rebuild on the back burner and build a TEAM first.

3 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

two home games,against piss poor Dumbarton and equally piss poor pars,0 goals,0 points,time to admit it,we are shit,worst team in league,no more bullshit excuses,we are going down,PATHETIC

Yip the truth hurts but we have a bunch of clueless bastards sitting as our BOD who actually would prefer we went down one league so they can restructure ... Sad times ... 

30 minutes ago, farmer john said:

we dederved a draw there. But not good, not good at all.

Jack Ross looks like an absolute TWAT with all that anger stuff. Sandy Clarke could have been excused for chinning him.

He refused to shake his hand mate.

Sandy Clark is 1 of the biggest cocks in the game, an absolute throbber of a man.

We're going down. Could have played all day and not scored. Ref was horrendous but not why we lost.

Two games at home against the two teams above us and we can't manage a goal or a point. We've conceded first in 12 of our 13 league games so far and are now winless in 15 league games. The club record is 17. Was the tagline for our new kit "Make history" or some similar nonsense?

You are a Saints man and I get your anger but fan ownership will only work if we stay in it for the long haul. I would urge you to keep making the payments but continue to press Gordon Scott to put his share valuation rebuild on the back burner and build a TEAM first.

Fan ownership is as big a mistake as appointing Ross was

25 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Gordon Scott believe me if you don't help the management in January I'm out of the monthly  payments.  I'm willing to put extra  in if you don't I'm out. 

Wow, I've been let down a few times by a few people but I've never phoned them and told them I'm cancelling the DD. surely when you signed up you knew it wouldn't be plain sailing. the good days are gone I'm afraid my friend..deal with it.

If everyone has your attitude the ball is most certainly burst, maybe give them a chance to rectify the problems first?

January FFS? 

The Sandy Clark stuff was going on throughout the second half, long before the end.

The guy is an abhorrent wanker, and has been since his Rangers days, and beyond.

He's one of my least favourite footballers of all time. Right up there with Kevin Thomson, etc.

Think it started when 1 of their players was on his hands and knees in centre circle and they expected us to put ball out. James Fowler was holding them apart at one point. Clark didn't seem to want to let it go.

The worry must be that we won't even be able to compete at League 1 level.

One would assume that most if this squad will shown the door as either dead wood, or sold on cheaply to cut costs further.

TBH, I keep hearing about all this potential we have amongst the youngsters. Yet to see anything that suggests that to be the case.

All very sad.

14 minutes ago, Dalrybud said:

The worry must be that we won't even be able to compete at League 1 level.

One would assume that most if this squad will shown the door as either dead wood, or sold on cheaply to cut costs further.

TBH, I keep hearing about all this potential we have amongst the youngsters. Yet to see anything that suggests that to be the case.

All very sad.

You only have to look at how the colt teams did in the Irn Bru cup against League 1 and 2 teams this season to see that throwing most of our eggs in the youth development basket might not improve results much. Please can we hire some scouts to find us decent players in their mid-20s?

1 hour ago, magnus said:

I will mate however there is something  far wrong with the playing side a clear out is needed with our management needing support.  Watching the TV it panned into the directors box you could see Gordon saying oh f**k  clearly. Tony was having a good laugh whoever he was sitting beside. You need a bit of luck but you also need support as in management.  Depressed really depressed.  

On 16/11/2016 at 2:36 PM, Kendo said:

I'm worried about this game. :ph34r:

As I said a few days ago. 

I thought we are much improved but lack a cutting edge. The old saying when you're down you're down springs to mind. 

We certainly didn't lack fight we had them pinned down for long periods. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Are you for real ? :huh:

The painful thing is that had we started that game with the effort and urgency we finished with then we probably would have won.

We are now in the habit of losing games that in all reality we didn't deserve to lose.

I'm starting to believe the writing is on the wall, but I am reluctant to dwell on that thought as the minute the players believe that then we are down for sure.

Right now they are still trying... just nothing is going our way.

The Keeper today was our best player, Mallan is looking for the ball and trying to lead the midfield, and young McAllistair played well till he tired.

Still cannot believe we lost that game or how dire the first half was.