Ryder Cup 2016

Buffs

Couldn't see a thread on this but then shull doesn't appear to like golf so I don't think there is one.

Europe struggling a bit in the opening rounds. The American crowd are doing my nut in already with the whooping and ye has. Cheering on your team is fine but cheering when Europe miss a putt or play a bad shot is bad form in my book.

Willetts brother was right.

Long way to go yet.

EUUUURRROPE!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Buffs said:

Couldn't see a thread on this but then shull doesn't appear to like golf so I don't think there is one.

Europe struggling a bit in the opening rounds. The American crowd are doing my nut in already with the whooping and ye has. Cheering on your team is fine but cheering when Europe miss a putt or play a bad shot is bad form in my book.

Willetts brother was right.

Long way to go yet.

EUUUURRROPE!!!!!!!!

I didn't want to start one, joined onto the Arnold Palmer thread...................

Been poor so far, not many putts/chip shots going in, early days.................

Fcuk the yanks.

The greatest sporting event in the world. 

What a performance by team Europe last night, let's hope they keep the momentum with them and shut the yanks up. 

The crowd are a disgrace. Not for booing the European team or only cheering the American team but for the individual shouts that are heard in the lead up to and after shots. 

Shouting at the players "you're going to put it in the drink" etc as they are preparing to hit is pretty poor. 

Anyway, hopefully Rory & co are taking a bow on Sunday night. 

2 minutes ago, davidg said:

The greatest sporting event in the world. 

What a performance by team Europe last night, let's hope they keep the momentum with them and shut the yanks up. 

The crowd are a disgrace. Not for booing the European team or only cheering the American team but for the individual shouts that are heard in the lead up to and after shots. 

Shouting at the players "you're going to put it in the drink" etc as they are preparing to hit is pretty poor. 

Anyway, hopefully Rory & co are taking a bow on Sunday night. 

Indeed, just discussed the behaviour of the home support, disgraceful.

There's being vociferous for your team and out of order, the yanks are the latter.

It'll make it all the better if Europe turn this around and win tomorrow.

Unfortunately I'll be in a plane heading to Saudi and won't see it.

Somehow need to dig out. 71/2 to 41/2 in the days singles to retain the cup. Whilst it's possible this time I think the imbecilic and baying hordes team are too strong for Yorp. 

Shame about the 4-0 whitewash in Friday, that looks to have come back to bite.

Ultra Slick slick greens maybe just suiting the Yanks that bit more.

We shall see, if Yorp get off to a good start, it is possible.