Hibernian v St Mirren Challenge Cup 8/10/16

shull

7 minutes ago, ron said:

Type in 'footstepz' and the two teams in youtube and u get some fat english geezers bad video of a day out at the game. At least it shows u mallans goal ( im shit with these things and dont know how to post link)

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

No a bad day in the capital yesterday. Where were aw you part time fuds?

Well since you asked   :rolleyes:   Saporito mid afternoon then the Glynhill for drinks, and later the 19th pub in Renfrew for the Scotland game. Well you did ask :P

On holiday in Toronto and resisted the temptation to keep up with the score. Burst out laughing when my brother showed me the score due to a mixture of shock and delight. Finding out we turned Lennon into a seething mess makes it even sweeter.

Fingers crossed the Blue Jays can follow suit with a win tonight [emoji2]

49 minutes ago, El Gingero said:

Did anyone hear the sole singer on Saturday at Easter Rd singing the brilliant lines of ......I wish I was a jobby, then I could be steaming every day.

It might possibly have been this guy...

Edited by antrin

On holiday in Toronto and resisted the temptation to keep up with the score. Burst out laughing when my brother showed me the score due to a mixture of shock and delight. Finding out we turned Lennon into a seething mess makes it even sweeter.

Fingers crossed the Blue Jays can follow suit with a win tonight [emoji2]

And follow suit they did. I only post this as they beat a team called Rangers [emoji106]