Welcome Jack Ross

20 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Least he has a little full time managerial experience, unlike our manager.

We just need the results to do the talking now, as their CV's certainly don't.

When we appointed Gus and Andy they didn't have any CV.

13 hours ago, Hambud said:

I think I remember him bitching about having to drive through every day as a player it may put him off.

I think that is a bit unfair.

I am pretty sure we had released him,Dunfermline signed him and he said the training ground was just around the corner from where he stayed so it saved a bit of time travelling.

One thing you can't accuse him of was not giving his all for this club, he might have been seen as a hindrance but he didn't see playing for us as a hindrance. 

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Least he has a little full time managerial experience, unlike our manager.

We just need the results to do the talking now, as their CV's certainly don't.

Dearie me.

Gus didn't get the gig. Accept that and move on, as your slightly bitter, tear-stained posts are becoming a bit tiresome.

9 hours ago, WeeBud said:

What is the qualification to be a CE?? or CEO for that matter??

Wee Bud , good question . You or I could be a CE OR CEO . If it's just a " paper exercise " for a Mickey Mouse outfit / business or lower Leauge football club then it really does not matter who is the CE but for a Club with some standing like ours it does matter who is the CE as they have to have business skills and a track record of building a business or been involved in turning a struggling situation into a success story . At a Full Time Club who has ambitions to be a Premier Leauge team to have someone with little or no business knowledge just won't wash . We all know Tony Fitzpartick's history at St Mirren as the guy is simply a legend and could be a tremendous link between The Board and The Supporters . Maybe I'm wrong but did Tony work in a business before ? What's his background to getting this appointment? If he gets success I'll be the first to say fantastic . Success is getting " bums on seats " and getting things tee up for Jack Ross . Not blaming The Manager when things don't work out ! The Board have made this appointment so let's hope they all do their bit . I wish them all the very best and can't wait until Jack's first game ? I think he's going to be a big success but needs TIME PLEASE 

22 hours ago, Svard svard said:

Might need him as a player assistant to bolster midfield numbers.

A kind of Andy Millen/Dave Provan (under Fergie) appointment ? QOS fans saying that he regretted retiring too early from playing , and a mom performance in the holding role for the Binos last week. Looks like a no brainer !

Edited by billyg