The Jack Ross and James Fowler Appreciation Thread

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Ditto.
Bet it was even more shite.
This is fun.
Shull SPOILER.
All I see as long as nobody quotes you. Div. You da man!

7 hours ago, shull said:

Thanks

Good timing 

Night Night

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:byebye :double :snore

7 hours ago, shull said:

He's even quoting me as well as abusing me.

THAT'S NICE  :wub: :lol:

7 hours ago, shull said:

Oh aye.

NOBODY SHINED

WE GOT GUBBED 3-1 AND FECKED OOT THE CUP.

Better giving new players an opportunity when we are winning comfortably.

I talk so much sense. :D

7 hours ago, shull said:

Au revoir la merde heids :wub: :double :D

Bloody hell, no wonder you ignore him.

And if our Manager plays the same Team against the Edinburgh Dudes, we'll be papped ot the Scottish Cup also.

No we won't [emoji23](next bit is probably going to be too many words for you to handle)

I'm pretty sure you're trolling now saying we deserve an apology and JR betrayed us by fielding a slightly weakened team.

How long have you been commenting on here? 15+ years? There ever been a time when someone has posted something and you've went 'oh wait no you're right I see the point now'

Fringe players can be blooded at 3-0 [emoji23] so the Dundee United last 20 minutes would of been the only time this season you'd of been happy to see any sort of weakened squad at all? Glad it's not up to you, I'm sure the quality young players we've developed over the years would be every bit as good if they only got on the park according to your policy during their early development...

On 11/7/2017 at 1:24 PM, DougJamie said:

Give Saints his budget we would have won League that year....................................

If St Mirren had been given Delia's budget at Celtic it would have been Tommy Craig / Gary Teale/ Ian Murray spending the cash... let's just agree to disagree that we would have won the league (premier, rather than championship) under any of them?

Some folk above going to a lot of typing just to post pure shite [emoji38]
Our Club Captain and Super Cammy Smith were on the Bench.
Ross fecked it up and we ended up on our arse and out the fecking Cup.
A total disgrace.
Still no apology from Jack or a refund from our Club.

Hi Shull how's the purple flag bid going. You know the problem Paisley councillors have to address because the Paisley public can't get taxis when they want them. Did Uber get their 500 licences and are you going to apologise and offer compensation to every bud who couldn't get a taxi when you guys couldn't cope because you weren't all out on the road at once. If Steven McGinn can't rest on a Saturday. Neither should you. Just a thought.

What's Paisley Taxis got to with a Glasgow Private Hire Driver ?

McGinn can rest many many many hours between 16.50 Saturday and 15.00  the following Saturday.

And he can do this every week.

Trying much too hard. 

:snore

3 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Hi Shull how's the purple flag bid going. You know the problem Paisley councillors have to address because the Paisley public can't get taxis when they want them. Did Uber get their 500 licences and are you going to apologise and offer compensation to every bud who couldn't get a taxi when you guys couldn't cope because you weren't all out on the road at once. If Steven McGinn can't rest on a Saturday. Neither should you. Just a thought.

The Purple Flag was awarded to our fine Town weeks ago.

http://www.renfrewshire.gov.uk/purpleflag

Edited by HSS
Cannie be bothered gettin involved.

What's Paisley Taxis got to with a Glasgow Private Hire Driver ?
McGinn can rest many many many hours between 16.50 Saturday and 15.00  the following Saturday.
And he can do this every week.
Trying much too hard. 
:snore

Instead of posting pish on the website you should be out there moving us all about so Paisley can keep its purple flag. Get off your arse and get back to work. Paisley needs you. McGinn may rest but you can't. Maybe he drives taxis on his days off because you're too busy posting pish to do your bit for the purple flag. Come on Shull keep that flag flying high.

6 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Instead of posting pish on the website you should be out there moving us all about so Paisley can keep its purple flag. Get off your arse and get back to work. Paisley needs you. McGinn may rest but you can't. Maybe he drives taxis on his days off because you're too busy posting pish to do your bit for the purple flag. Come on Shull keep that flag flying high.

Once again, what has a Glasgow Private Hire Driver , like moi, got to with Purple Flags and Paisley ? :)

Every other week at Greenhill Road with a Black and white flag is more my scene. :thumbs2

flag.gif.6512b6cf9ccc055b4c2ee6204f375a8c.gif flag.gif.6512b6cf9ccc055b4c2ee6204f375a8c.gif flag.gif.6512b6cf9ccc055b4c2ee6204f375a8c.gif flag.gif.6512b6cf9ccc055b4c2ee6204f375a8c.gif

Once again, what has a Glasgow Private Hire Driver , like moi, got to with Purple Flags and Paisley ? [emoji4]
Every other week at Greenhill Road with a Black and white flag is more my scene. :thumbs2
flag.gif.6512b6cf9ccc055b4c2ee6204f375a8c.gif flag.gif.6512b6cf9ccc055b4c2ee6204f375a8c.gif flag.gif.6512b6cf9ccc055b4c2ee6204f375a8c.gif flag.gif.6512b6cf9ccc055b4c2ee6204f375a8c.gif

Not paying attention. Thought you were a Paisley Cabbie. Has Glasgow got it's purple flag then? Well who really cares. Keep waving your flags and trust in JR. Not everyone can be right all the time apart from you. ([emoji310] [emoji818] ) aye right!!!!

13 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Not paying attention. Thought you were a Paisley Cabbie. Has Glasgow got it's purple flag then? Well who really cares. Keep waving your flags and trust in JR. Not everyone can be right all the time apart from you.

Indeed :D

13 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

If St Mirren had been given Delia's budget at Celtic it would have been Tommy Craig / Gary Teale/ Ian Murray spending the cash... let's just agree to disagree that we would have won the league (premier, rather than championship) under any of them?

We would have. We'd have won the league with that budget if they had put my Granny in charge. 

16 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Of course I agree with you. I was getting a bit" Shullish"

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Just give me another 30000 posts mate , I will get there

Ur a tough act to follow:D

Watch out for the shitebags in the Ignore Bunker. 

They will abuse then scurry into their hypocritical aperture. 

FECKEM :lol:

Just now, shull said:

Watch out for the shitebags in the Ignore Bunker. 

They will abuse then scurry into their hypocritical aperture. 

FECKEM :lol:

Yes Boss..................... Fortunately I have yet to be abused here.... Just waiting for Kevinspacey@smfc  to join !!!!! (Poor taste but as u say f**kEM)

• 2 weeks later...