The Jack Ross and James Fowler Appreciation Thread

Aberdeen should have won the League when Delia's Celtic were faltering. 

McInnes made an utter cnut of it that Season. 

He is shite and I would never accept him as Manager of St Mirren Football Club. 

I sincerely hope he becomes the Boss of the The Newcunto FC 2012.

Aberdeen should have won the League when Delia's Celtic were faltering. 
McInnes made an utter cnut of it that Season. 
He is shite and I would never accept him as Manager of St Mirren Football Club. 
I sincerely hope he becomes the Boss of the The Newcunto FC 2012.

Not sure about that, even a faltering Celtic could still outspend Aberdeen several times over. Throughout the season injuries and suspensions would hit Aberdeen a lot more than Celtic with much more squad depth. Aberdeen were the runner up in three competitions last season and they are on track for same in SPL this year (plus kept pace with Celtic this season until very recently). When you look at wage budget stats and depth of squad, that's surely the most you can expect from any non Celtic manager?

Wage table 2016
Celtic £717k
Sevco £316k
Aberdeen £134k

Celtic were faltering. 

Aberdeen had a brilliant opportunity. 

McInnes and his Team made an utter baws of it. 

Nothing to do with money in that scenario. 

DULL AND DREARY DEREK IS A DUNCE. 

Edited by shull

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Celtic were faltering. 

A lot of truth in the above, this is the Celtic that got thrashed by crap in Europe, lost to Championship Sevco but still thrashed Dons every time they played them. McInnes for me needs Dons far more than they need him. I don't rate him at all............ Second best in Scotland - Wow!!!!!

Give Saints his budget we would have won League that year....................................

26 minutes ago, shull said:

Celtic were faltering. 

If it's nothing to do with money then DM still managed to do better than the other 10 managers that season who's budgets would have been a lot closer to Aberdeen's than Aberdeen's was to Celtic. If you say it's nothing to do with money then you're pretty much saying the other 10 managers did worse than DM.

Bottom line is it has everything to do with money. RD Celtic team might of been poor but he still had them one match away from the treble and winning the league at a trot. Something you'd expect from a team that have several times the resources to their nearest rival. I think it's pretty crazy to say 'should have won the league' 

That particular Season under Delia.

Celtic with their budget which was more than the other 41 Clubs combined should have remained undefeated without dropping a point. 

They faltered. 

As did McInnes. 

FFS 
Zzzzzzzzzzzz 
Think. 

Think about what? You've said they missed a great opportunity. Might be true but bottom line is DM got them into the position to miss the opportunity when other clubs didn't. Consistently 2nd place is the best any other club can hope for ever and soon it'll be 3rd. Do you think there are many other managers that would have toppled Celtic?

Celtic finished the last season with RD on 86 points Aberdeen on 71, season before he got 75. No club other than Rangers have had close to 86 points in years and few clubs outside rangers and Celtic have had more than 75 points again in years.

Please tell me how that makes him a rubbish manager?

When our Manager thought he was a fecking smartass. 

A competition that cost us money to compete in last season that fans aren't overlay engaged in. Can kind of see his point in dropping some players to avoid injuries and concentrate on league. All the while seeing if any fringe players can do the business.

5000 Buddies at Fir Park in 1993 and last Season. 

Nearly 7000 at New Broomfield in 2005. 

Open Top Bus in 2006, with thousands celebrating League and Cup Double. 

AND SMARTASS ROSS RESTED PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS INCLUDING OUR FECKING CAPTAIN. 

Shameful 

And we had to pay in order to witness his shambles. 

NO REFUND OR APOLOGY FROM CLUB AND ROSS. 

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Start a " Sack Jack Ross Thread" - The last one went well. Where is TC these days ?

Jack Ross will lead us to the Title. 

Should have been at least the Double. 

What's your point ?