St Mirren v Dundee United Championship 15/10/16

shull

On 10/6/2016 at 0:47 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Really looking forward to this game which will probably be my last until the festive games so hoping to see the players give the new manager a positive start by wining.

This Match cannae come quick enough. 

New manager and Assistant

Hopefully a huge Crowd to start a new and very successful era.

Missing this one as I will be in Benidorm but I hope the lads take the win against Hibs as a springboard. Good luck to our new gaffer and assistant. I'll be glued to the internet looking for updates so, for those who do so, keep the them coming.

Brand new dawn. Fresh start. Go getum boys.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect Ross & Fowler to get us our first league win of the season this saturday. The groundwork regarding changing our playing style to a more passing game has been successfully done by Alam Mc. With 'Bombscare Webster' out the team, Baird and Mc Kenzie will crack on, Naismith is getting his confidence back, Hutton has started to play, and when we make a change like Clarkson & Shankland at Easter Road, we really put pressure on the opposition.

get this home win in the bag and everything will look, and feel better! You missed actreat to see the players faces at the end against Hibs... they looked like the world had just been lifted off their shoulders.

COYS..!

It's time for all Saints fans to forget the negativity and get down to the ground and cheer the team on. New management team in place and hopefully the start of better times for us long suffering fans.
We can make a difference and it would be magic to get the place rocking again - players need to give us something to shout about though and I reckon Jack is the man to get them motivated COYS !

My daughter and son are taking our places for this one so here's hoping our grandsons will get to see the league win that's eluded us thus far. I'll be following things on 'tinternet from the comfort of a sun-lounger/outside café/pub. Whetever but I will be there in spirit. Be that whisky or vodka.

Unless the Morton game has been re-scheduled and I've missed the announcement (which is entirely possible) I think it's only United (Home) and Hibs (Away) before November...........I'd take two positive performances and whatever points we can get from these two fixtures and then hope for a win at home against Dumbarton in our first November fixture.

Unless the Morton game has been re-scheduled and I've missed the announcement (which is entirely possible) I think it's only United (Home) and Hibs (Away) before November...........I'd take two positive performances and whatever points we can get from these two fixtures and then hope for a win at home against Dumbarton in our first November fixture.

Ah it will have been, just hasn't been updated on the official site fixture list!

38 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Ah it will have been, just hasn't been updated on the official site fixture list!

1st November is the re-scheduled date for Morton so I'd settle for six points by the time the fireworks go off (night-time on the 5th obviously)!!