St Mirren v Ayr United Challenge Cup Quarter Final 13/11/16

shull

Think i'll go to this with it being another poxy international weekend and no NUFC game. Will keep up my ever present attendance record in the challenge cup, (the only free weekends i've had.) I'm a bit nervous of the timing of the game however and any anti English feeling/jibes after the England v Scotland game the previous night, which is a shame as i couldn't care less about England or international football. Think i'll risk it though.

2 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Day after my son wedding do :(  No chance of me making it with a early k/o :cheers  I needed a early sat k/o to make the game :(

Why not? 

The Wedding is on Saturday and the Match is on Sunday. 

Can't see the problem. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Why not? 

The Wedding is on Saturday and the Match is on Sunday. 

Can't see the problem. 

Wedding is actually the week before in Lanzarote so this is the reception for those who didn't go. If you think i am going to miss a good  :cheers   on a sat night to crawl out of my bed on a sunday morning to watch a diddy cup game then you certainly don't know me :lol:

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

Wedding is actually the week before in Lanzarote so this is the reception for those who didn't go. If you think i am going to miss a good  :cheers   on a sat night to crawl out of my bed on a sunday morning to watch a diddy cup game then you certainly don't know me :lol:

I think I know you now. 

You never know....... she could have filed for divorce by then [emoji87]

St Mirren v Ayr United
IRN-BRU Cup, Quarter-Final
Venue: Paisley 2021 Stadium, Paisley
Date: Sunday 13th November 2016
Kick-off: 12:30pm

Season Tickets ARE valid for this cup tie. :)

Ticket Prices

Adult £12
Concession £6

Travel could be tricky here. 1st train from Newcastle doesn't get to Glasgow until 11.50am. There's a megabus at stupid o'clock (04:05) which gets to Glasgow at 08:25. Wouldn't mind hanging around for a few hours pre-match but if i remember rightly you can't get a pint before midday. is that still the case?

Cancelled my hotel in Dumfries since we are not meeting QOS there that weekend.

Breakfast meet up arranged in Cumbernauld for 10.30 then on to Paisley. 

Really  tight games against AU so far this season. I expect that this might be another but SM have the edge I believe.

Bringing a few others to the game.