Who will be the next manager

iainsc

On 16/10/2016 at 7:38 AM, whydowebother said:

Still trying to work out if the the OP means £5m , or £5k

Money isn't the answer to our problems. We have a squad capable of doing better. While underwhelmed by the new management duo, slating them ( before they get a decent shot at organising what we have and getting them to build up confidence ) will not help matters.

I wonder if the OP gets slated within 90 minutes of arriving at work ?

They're will be no need for this kind of thread this season.

Yes on paper we do have a descent squad but they are not getting the results the defence should not be letting in all the goals our keeper is past his sell by date the midfield are a joke the strikers can score if given the ball but dont get enough from the midfield so again I will say it again we need the new director to give the new manager money and again I think it has to be about £500,000.

1 hour ago, iainsc said:

Yes on paper we do have a descent squad but they are not getting the results the defence should not be letting in all the goals our keeper is past his sell by date the midfield are a joke the strikers can score if given the ball but dont get enough from the midfield so again I will say it again we need the new director to give the new manager money and again I think it has to be about £500,000.

Decent post. 

I repeat...  DECENT.