Apalling Customer Service from the Ticket Office

4 hours ago, Sonny said:

I blame Tam Cowan myself. He admitted on Off The Ball that when Motherwell were playing in Paisley his mates used to all buy child/unemployed/OAP tickets at the ticket office and get entry via the auto turnstiles which were not verified. I dare say that others listening would try the same tactic.

Not a good idea from Tam.

I would like to publically thank the ticket office for their reply which I have received which both explains the sequence of events, their intentions and an apology for any upset caused.

Very positive outcome. Many thanks to Lynn Watson for her full and prompt reply.

On 10/15/2016 at 9:42 PM, Stuart Dickson said:

Aye,, then he could be ignored that way instead of this :rolleyes: 

Why the f**k do fans get so defensive when someone reports they had a negative experience with the club. Shouldn't all customers be demanding better service and a better match day experience? 

For what it's worth I was at the game today and I had no issues with the club - other than the ridiculous situation of there being no pay at the gate access to the car park. And by and large I have no complaint to make this week. However I did overhear one customer asking a steward who she should speak to about the car park debacle. I don't know what her problem was...

absolute crap! You most likely heard feckall but couldn't take a chance of being caught in yet another lie so made something up about a third party who, if they actually existed, would be appalled to be tagged as anything other than a FAN! Yet again he tries to run the club down. Dick by name...

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

Did you apologise for any for any offence or upset your veiled "racism" accusation may have caused??

You misread me Bud.

My point was that this was capable of being misread by someone more sensitive. Hence the need to be careful.

I recall an AGM at which the CEO of a mutual organisation was asked to justify comments that had been made which in themselves were innocuous.

Again - I thank the ticket office for ther response.

17 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

You misread me Bud.

My point was that this was capable of being misread by someone more sensitive. Hence the need to be careful.

I recall an AGM at which the CEO of a mutual organisation was asked to justify comments that had been made which in themselves were innocuous.

The first line in bold is nonsense otherwise you'd have stated that in your original post.

The second line in bold is in no way similar to your "claimed" circumstances as the club had mad no comments they needed to justify, innocuous or otherwise. In fact it is more similar to what you "claim" I misread.

I won't reply to any more of your word-salad on this thread. 

19 hours ago, WeeBud said:

Did you apologise for any for any offence or upset your veiled "racism" accusation may have caused??

You misread me Bud.

Your preogative Bud.

All I can do is state the truth. 

• 5 years later...

Thanks for this interesting post. I agree with you that it is important to pay attention to the quality of customer service and support. You can hire an outsourced support team or assemble a staff. It is also important to note the strengths and weaknesses of the customer support team in order to improve their interaction with customers. If you also consider this important and interesting, then I invite you to visit the page on the social network Twitter at PissedConsumer.com and follow interesting news and events in this area. The news is constantly updated with useful information.

1 hour ago, markgilson80 said:

Thanks for this interesting post. I agree with you that it is important to pay attention to the quality of customer service and support. You can hire an outsourced support team or assemble a staff. It is also important to note the strengths and weaknesses of the customer support team in order to improve their interaction with customers. If you also consider this important and interesting, then I invite you to visit the page on the social network Twitter at PissedConsumer.com and follow interesting news and events in this area. The news is constantly updated with useful information.

Do you work for Kibble?