The Jack Ross Interviews Thread

shull

He talks a lot more sense after the game than shull does. i like that they are doing a mini-preseason next week to top up fitness levels and work on things due to the Morton game being postponed.

Jack Ross might not have been my first pick to give the St Mirren job to, but I've agreed with most of what he has said since being given the job.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy
typo

For me it wasn't revealing, or interesting in any way. Don't get me wrong I don't think these things are supposed to be, but it just sounds like Jack Ross has swallowed a book of dull platitudes and with his Britney Spears croak and his propensity to talk too much I'm fast finding him a reason not to listen. 

15 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

For me it wasn't revealing, or interesting in any way. Don't get me wrong I don't think these things are supposed to be, but it just sounds like Jack Ross has swallowed a book of dull platitudes and with his Britney Spears croak and his propensity to talk too much I'm fast finding him a reason not to listen. 

Wow.

the mirror talks to itself!

13 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I'm going to take a punt here.

If it had been Stephen Kenny in that video as opposed to Jack Ross, and he'd said what Ross had, word for word, you'd have claimed it was an excellent, inspirational interview.

Go on, deny it, ya big puddin'! :rolleyes:

I'm going to take a punt here.

If it had been Stephen Kenny in that video as opposed to Jack Ross, and he'd said what Ross had, word for word, you'd have claimed it was an excellent, inspirational interview.

Go on, deny it, ya big puddin'! :rolleyes:

No. If he'd said the same thing I'd have accused him of doing a boring interview particularly if he too kept croaking like Britney.

However, given his actual record, if Stephen Kenny had been appointed I think he'd be far less likely to be talking after yet another defeat

We can't all be perfect and have all the answers like you Stuart (and even Stephen Kenny).

Have some sympathy for the rest of us (especially Jack Ross).

I'm simply stating my opinion. Managers that have bored me in interviews aren't precluded from success. Alex Smith was so dull I found him impossible to listen to yet he's won major trophies at St Mirren, Aberdeen and at Falkirk.

Neilson, Pressley, McInnes, Rodgers, Warburton, Ross and there are many more. 

All cliche ridden boring as hell Managers. 

I wid rather Chris Sutton watched our Matches and commented on them. He is a class pundit full of honesty and knowledge. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Neilson, Pressley, McInnes, Rodgers, Warburton, Ross and there are many more. 

All cliche ridden boring as hell Managers. 

I wid rather Chris Sutton watched our Matches and commented on them. He is a class pundit full of honesty and knowledge. 

The PA System makes more sense than that clown Sutton :lol:

14 minutes ago, renfrew said:

The PA System makes more sense than that clown Sutton :lol:

Chris Sutton is an excellent pundit. 

Doesn't tell lies to appease fellow pros. 

I don't understand your Tannoy comparison. 

16 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Stuart, reading your comments is like a breath of fr.....................panda.png 

16 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

You are becoming even more unreasonable than I thought possible. I have had you on ignore for along time but I am forced to read some of your biased posts when they are quoted by others. Others have questioned your mental health but I am concerned about your hearing if you thiink that Jack Ross sounds like Britney Spears as his voice is at least an octave below hers. Can you tell us what your voice sounds like?

27 minutes ago, smcc said:

You are becoming even more unreasonable than I thought possible. I have had you on ignore for along time but I am forced to read some of your biased posts when they are quoted by others. Others have questioned your mental health but I am concerned about your hearing if you thiink that Jack Ross sounds like Britney Spears as his voice is at least an octave below hers. Can you tell us what your voice sounds like?

FORCED????  :lol:

FFS :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

You may well say that.

But I'd hope he does have a message for the fans.

If the manager doesn't , who does ?

Mid a bit worried about saying this. The manager has taken over a team who clearly are not good enough. My question is how is Gordon Scott going to address this. I'm willing to add bit more to my subscription to help the manager, is Gordon. If not I will pull out of fan ownership. A clear out is needed in January let's see who has balls.

38 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Mid a bit worried about saying this. The manager has taken over a team who clearly are not good enough. My question is how is Gordon Scott going to address this. I'm willing to add bit more to my subscription to help the manager, is Gordon. If not I will pull out of fan ownership. A clear out is needed in January let's see who has balls.

That'll help.

2 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Will there still be more positives than negatives after a 3rd straight defeat where we have conceded 7 goals and scored 1 and picked up 0 points since Ross took over?

It's still all down to AR seemingly. :rolleyes:

Looking like the gamble on a young manager could backfire, although, as has been said, not quite sure why we gambled.

No easy for JR to come in and make us world beaters but you would have hoped some semblance of organisation would have given some hope.

November is an important month...............get the Christmas shopping done on Saturdays before the Christmas rush.