The Jack Ross Interviews Thread

shull

1 hour ago, Balmullo Bud said:

I've never seen Jack give a poor interview, even when we were losing games at the start of his tenure. He always comes across as honest, level headed and driven. He really is a talented manager that represents our club brilliantly. "Top Man" indeed.

we are very lucky to have him. 

6 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

I've never seen Jack give a poor interview, even when we were losing games at the start of his tenure. He always comes across as honest, level headed and driven. He really is a talented manager that represents our club brilliantly. "Top Man" indeed.

Fantastic manager.

#TickTock

Edited by JJ McG

On 01/11/2016 at 9:22 PM, whydowebother said:

So Mr Ross , as a breath of fresh air to the club , could you provide us with your message to the fans and thoughts not only on tonight's performance , but your overall contribution to the club since your arrival ?

:lol: 45 points from there last 54 at home.

Suck it up champ.

2 minutes ago, Dan Is The Man said:

IMG_1393.jpg

We’re allowed to be wrong once in a while I suppose. emoji87.png

We are indeed.

We all make the wrong calls, with one throwaway line or post. For example, I didn't think Stevie Clarke would be a good fit for Killie. Looks like I was wrong.

Most of us put their hands up when they've got it wrong.

Some people just don't have the strength of character to do that , it would seem. Particularly  after their relentless, concerted effort to pour scorn on JR's managerial abilities.

What makes it supreme point and laugh material, is that they got it so wrong, but seem to be happy to bask in the success generated by the superb managerial ability of the aforementioned manager.

44 minutes ago, FTOF said:

We are indeed.

We all make the wrong calls, with one throwaway line or post. For example, I didn't think Stevie Clarke would be a good fit for Killie. Looks like I was wrong.

Most of us put their hands up when they've got it wrong.

Some people just don't have the strength of character to do that , it would seem. Particularly  after their relentless, concerted effort to pour scorn on JR's managerial abilities.

What makes it supreme point and laugh material, is that they got it so wrong, but seem to be happy to bask in the success generated by the superb managerial ability of the aforementioned manager.

There is some truth in this. There's plenty players I've thought were pish, the recent Van Dijk signing for Liverpool for instance who I berated on a regular basis when he was with Celtic, and I suppose a £75m price tag makes me look WRANG! :lol:

TC did nail his colours to the mast and has been proved wrong and could easily have said so, but the relentless efforts from some to drag this back up time and time again when, as you say, we all make a rip roaring cnut of it at times, is unnecessary IMO. 

PS My latest target is Mane at Liverpool, watch him have a brilliant end to the season. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

There is some truth in this. There's plenty players I've thought were pish, the recent Van Dijk signing for Liverpool for instance who I berated on a regular basis when he was with Celtic, and I suppose a £75m price tag makes me look WRANG! :lol:

TC did nail his colours to the mast and has been proved wrong and could easily have said so, but the relentless efforts from some to drag this back up time and time again when, as you say, we all make a rip roaring cnut of it at times, is unnecessary IMO. 

PS My latest target is Mane at Liverpool, watch him have a brilliant end to the season. :rolleyes:

Nah.

The "Tick Tock" posts mark him down as a special case for mockery.:thumbs2

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

We should start a thread......................it seems it's silly season right now.

Think of a title..........................:rolleyes:

Start a pointless thread?

I'm sure there are others on here that are much better qualified than me in that respect.

Can you think of anyone?:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...