The Jack Ross Interviews Thread

shull

Again, it's all good that we're trying to move people on who JR feels that are not going to contribute, however, looking at the squad I certainly don't feel we should be in the position yet where we have to move one on to get one in. I'd have been hoping for at least two quality signings before we're at that stage. That we seem to be put of budget so quickly and despite the money we've raked in since January is concerning.

Of course, I'm very hopeful that Jack is playing a good diplomatic game and playing down the level of what we can offer at present to potentially reduce what greedy agents might be looking for if they think we're still working off a decent free wedge of budget.  

4 hours ago, John Gotti said:

Not sure we can offload Sutts unless he has someone who doesn't live with Snow White lined up to replace him. Looking more than a bit 'short' up front.

Ross Stewart is well over 6 foot.

it very strange that we had 4 trialist in and was trying to sign Rory Loy,and season books up 800 at least,that now we skint,well Mr Scott if u want another relagation battle then go with that squad,because a tell you right now they not good enough,and a can tell with ross interview last night he seriously worried about team performance,we have replaced qualify with mince,a have paid for my season book and also was at alloa and a thought we was garbage,can't believe we a week a way from season starting and we look like juniors,so get us 2/3 quality players in or we fighting relagation again

4 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

it very strange that we had 4 trialist in and was trying to sign Rory Loy,and season books up 800 at least,that now we skint,well Mr Scott if u want another relagation battle then go with that squad,because a tell you right now they not good enough,and a can tell with ross interview last night he seriously worried about team performance,we have replaced qualify with mince,a have paid for my season book and also was at alloa and a thought we was garbage,can't believe we a week a way from season starting and we look like juniors,so get us 2/3 quality players in or we fighting relagation again

Seriously, once again fans basing pre season friendlies with doomsday scenario outcomes for the season. The squad has most of last season's side that played well with the exception of Stevie M. Loy is the other key player but their is time to address this.  These games are only important for match fitness and bedding in new players and experimentation. Reacting to a draw as something leading to another relegation fight is ridiculous.  

Because we never scored in a friendly we need a new striker??? We have Reilly, Sutton & Stewart all competing for that one out and out striker role. If Reilly can produce the sort of performances that got him a move to Hearts we will be fine. Failing that play big Sutton he is a stick on given the right service to get us double figures goals.

4 hours ago, paul torfason said:

Can't believe your mind frame did you lose £100 and find 5p. 

obviously hope am wrong,but worrying,only speaking my opinion,and jack ross totally agrees as he was seriously pissed off after the game,least he didn't have to pay in and pay for diesel for my car,as for Sutton,he hardly played him from January and allegedly trying to punt him out door,all am saying is we lack a bit of quality to be challenging for title,only saying

We have the basis of a really good squad but still lack in one or two areas. Injuries have not helped. There is still the loan market to explore and I think we will once the English teams have sorted out squads. Still plenty of time to do business imo

Love Jack he is giving it all to our club what more can you ask. Jack is looking tiered  obviously working hard  needs some space needs to get out in the golf course or go fishing. Jack are you listening fit some time out inbetween the madness. Enjoyed today's game there is a good team being built. 

11 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Love Jack he is giving it all to our club what more can you ask. Jack is looking tiered  obviously working hard  needs some space needs to get out in the golf course or go fishing. Jack are you listening fit some time out inbetween the madness. Enjoyed today's game there is a good team being built. 

Definitely on a higher level.

Not always a good idea when things aren't going right. Alec Rae was famous for it !

Last year - almost to the exact day - Rae came out and slaughtered the players after we lost 3-0 to Accies.

Thread was then started here about how good it was that the manager was speaking so openly in interviews etc etc.

Less than 8 weeks later he was sacked.