The Jack Ross Interviews Thread

shull

1 minute ago, Julian Banjos said:

I wonder what's going on with Gary MacK. Sounds like a strange one and JR was a wee bit cagey. A head knock picked up 2 weeks ago which is currently being assessed.....

Yeah , I thought that was a tad odd also . I suppose it could have explained his performance against Morton last week .

51 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Quality, was not going to go to next week's game but I am now :)

I'm really going to take any opportunity I can to see this side play and guys like Lewis Morgan playing for St. Mirren.

He's one that in years to come we'll still be talking about as one of the very best to come through our ranks in a long time. 

Edited by djchapsticks

On 27 August 2017 at 10:58 AM, djchapsticks said:

I'm really going to take any opportunity I can to see this side play and guys like Lewis Morgan playing for St. Mirren.

He's one that in years to come we'll still be talking about as one of the very best to come through our ranks in a long time. 

Indeed , what we are seeing now , is what we having been hoping to see for years . .guys playing well as a cohesive team under the guidance  of a manager who is very good at his job and is passionate about our team also. 

The atmosphere at our stadium is now much , much better and there far more positivity amongst us . I used to look forward to away games because the support were far more behind our team , now we have that at home.  I even have work colleagues who support other teams , saying how great our team is. .:D

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if JR will ever give an interview that you could be critical of. The guy is a legend. 

He didn't need to rant and rave like a looney to know that he is seriously pissed off with the performance, but you just trust that the man will do his real talking behind closed doors and that players will be left in no doubt.

Compare that to the blinkered ravings of John Robertson last week. It's night and day. 

After yesterday's disgrace let's hope he can get us promoted , then he can move on.

Absolute liberty treating a National Cup as a Pre Season Friendly 

In front of expectant paying St Mirren Supporters.

Strongest Team should have played.

I was hoping to win this Trophy along with winning the League.

A day after our 140th Birthday .....

JACK ROSS TREATING OUR CLUB & FANS WITH UTTER CONTEMPT.

Doubt he will apologise.

Now, if you’d of named the thread ‘In the grand scheme of things, who gives a f**k about the colt/other nations/Scottish challenge cup’

Personally glad we didn’t play a full strength team to this pish cup.

Treat it with the contempt our ‘football authorities’ do & like the English treat the league cup.

Experiment, if you win great, if you don’t, then fair enough [emoji4]