Saints V Dumbarton

St.Ricky

No, I've never met him. I thought the applause was ironic, it certainly surprised no one that when we were 1-0 down at home that he was hooked off. A truly dreadful player who offers absolutely nothing to the cause.

Mate has someone hacked your account ? Where has all this negative posts appeared from. Can only come to of when I have seen Clarkson. He is a worker and tryer. Like many have said he should be tried in midfield which I understand from posts that is where he was played. So we'll done Jack Ross for sporting the obvious. Ross has his work cut out feel for the guy.

FT 0-1

Can't grumble about that result really. Dumbarton had a game plan which was to concede possession to us and try to hit us on the break. It worked well and they scored after a standard Langfield howler, and they had the best chance of the game up to that point just before the goal when Langfield actually made an outstanding save from a close range header. Poor Jamie, i don't know how many games he has to cost us before he's put out his misery. Not many more hopefully, it's not nice to watch.

We had a few decent chances to snatch a late equaliser late on, how Hardie managed to hit the bar from 6 yards out i just don't know.

The board have a couple of choice now. Either accept our fate and get relegated to league 1, or invest heavily in the squad in January and give ourselves a fighting chance to stay up. I have no idea which one they will choose.

Over to you Gordon.

the new regime will be tested now, and rightly so.

Some ownership and leadership is required now, they have done the easy thing by removing Rae but I really don't see that Ross has improved things.  This makes me think the issues are all behind the scenes.

GLS is an experienced manager, how will he rally his workforce now?

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

FT 0-1

Can't grumble about that result really. Dumbarton had a game plan which was to concede possession to us and try to hit us on the break. It worked well and they scored after a standard Langfield howler, and they had the best chance of the game up to that point just before the goal when Langfield actually made an outstanding save from a close range header. Poor Jamie, i don't know how many games he has to cost us before he's put out his misery. Not many more hopefully, it's not nice to watch.

We had a few decent chances to snatch a late equaliser late on, how Hardie managed to hit the bar from 6 yards out i just don't know.

The board have a couple of choice now. Either accept our fate and get relegated to league 1, or invest heavily in the squad in January and give ourselves a fighting chance to stay up. I have no idea which one they will choose.

Over to you Gordon.

They really don't. We have to hope we can overhaul the entire squad in January.

As going down will cripple the club and support. Imagine the standard of dross we'll be looking to sign when we are relegated... I really don't fancy us pinning hopes on a youth academy that lets be frank isn't any good.

Didn't deserve to lose that today, but when you have a comical keeper like bloody Langfield in your team you're always at risk. Nothing went our way today, but the fall into the abyss continues. Can't believe what's happening to us. I feel a similar depression to after the cup final we don't like to mention.

4 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

We are now the only team in Scotland without a win.  F*cking joke!

Actually, just noticed we are the only team in Scotland AND England (including the National non leagues) , Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic without a win!

Edited by saint in exile

I'm at the stage anger is not in my system. Clearly this squad is not good enough as such a major clear out is needed but how do you do that with so many in contract. I sign a contract for work but if I underperformed I'm sacked. Can someone explain why football is different. Players are living in fantasy land. If the knew they could be sacked we would see a much improved game through out the country make no mistake, we'll not entirely. Clubs should get together and put this to the law of the land. It's 2016 not 1972.