Queen of the South v St Mirren Championship 6/12/16

shull

Are there any major roadworks, or anything else that may hold me up, on the way to Dumfries just now? Thinking about driving down after work.

Once you get past the M74 Raith works it should be a clear run . By the time you hit the Dumfries Bypass any traffic there should have long gone

I absolutely love how we all (almost all) moan like hell in the days after a defeat, then we show this reluctant optimism on the day of the game in hope as much as anything else as we begin to remember , come what may , we still love St Mirren :)

This time , your optimism will be rewarded.

COYS

14 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I absolutely love how we all (almost all) moan like hell in the days after a defeat, then we show this reluctant optimism on the day of the game in hope as much as anything else as we begin to remember , come what may , we still love St Mirren :)

This time , your optimism will be rewarded.

COYS

So true.....

I mean we could all kid on we support Celtic, Barca, Man City but I would take a dreadful 1-0 win over a 12-12 each draw with City Tic match .

I am afraid ur born a buddie................... painful but every now and again ecstasy

Anyway winning all the time must be boring :blink:

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

So true.....

I mean we could all kid on we support Celtic, Barca, Man City but I would take a dreadful 1-0 win over a 12-12 each draw with City Tic match .

I am afraid ur born a buddie................... painful but every now and again ecstasy

Anyway winning all the time must be boring :blink:

Feckin' easier on the old ticker though!

Can't see where the optimism is coming from. Even when we looked like we could win a game we conspire to alter the course of it.

Edited by stlucifer

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Can't see where the optimism is coming from. Even when we looked like we could win a game we conspire to alter the course of it.

Phuck it who cares just fed up being neg. We will win. How many times have two teams that have lost last 6 games have met?

The same posts are in every match thread before the game :lol:

Definitely hats off to all buddies heading down there on a Tuesday night in December to watch the worst full time side in Britain.

Seeing both sets of fans label this as a 'must win' can mean only one thing... draw!

We will win tonight because my brother isn't going but me and my dad are. He's been at all our home games this season, including the Dundee United game which me and my dad missed. Clearly he is the problem. A win tonight shows what the magic combination in terms of my family's attendance is and my brother will have to spend the rest of the season watching Jeff Stelling while the darling Buds charge to safety.

Well, it's as good a reason as any to believe we're going to win :lol:

1 minute ago, Stu said:

We will win tonight because my brother isn't going but me and my dad are. He's been at all our home games this season, including the Dundee United game which me and my dad missed. Clearly he is the problem. A win tonight shows what the magic combination in terms of my family's attendance is and my brother will have to spend the rest of the season watching Jeff Stelling while the darling Buds charge to safety.

Well, it's as good a reason as any to believe we're going to win :lol:

Yeah also there was a strange light in the sky this afternoon. Either a win or the end of the world............time will tell:bag