Queen of the South v St Mirren Championship 6/12/16

shull

A happy buddie tonight. This is what we have been waiting for, a win in the league and something to kick start our season. The dressing room will be buzzing and the bus journey home will be a happy one. Get the players to savour this feeling and want it more as a group game after game.

We need to stop conceding so many cheap goals though as it's killing us. As others have said if we can pick 4 or 6 points from our next 2 games then conceivably we could be going into the Morton game before end of the year with a chance of getting off bottom spot.

Stay positive fellow buddies and get down to St Mirren Park on Saturday and back the buds.

#believe

5 hours ago, Stu said:

We will win tonight because my brother isn't going but me and my dad are. He's been at all our home games this season, including the Dundee United game which me and my dad missed. Clearly he is the problem. A win tonight shows what the magic combination in terms of my family's attendance is and my brother will have to spend the rest of the season watching Jeff Stelling while the darling Buds charge to safety.

Well, it's as good a reason as any to believe we're going to win :lol:

BANNED!

Utter scenes in the press box tonight.

Edited by Stu

41 minutes ago, Kendo said:

To come back from a goal down twice to win shows character. To put attacking subs on and sticking by the youngsters shows bottle.

First thing I thought too. A dreich, Tuesday night in Dumfries in front of 1100 fans on the back of a terrible run.... to come from behind twice and score a winner in injury time shows that there's resolve coming through.

Edited by Julian Banjos

Superb stuff. Delighted for those buds who made the journey, you sure deserved that!

Also delighted and unsurprised at Mallan getting the winner. He's been getting a lot of stick this season, but he's always been a class act. If we are going to pull of the great escape, he's going to be one of the main men behind it.

Absolutely magic result tonight!

So glad for Jack and the team; we have not been getting any luck over the last few weeks and we should have had more points

I'm also happy for all of us... We've had a right hard time of it over most of this season. We deserve this!

7 and 6 points to make up on the two above. Hopefully we kick on and reel them back in some more at the weekend!

Roll on Saturday!

About time we won and delighted for the players and management team who carry the burden for everything on their shoulders. The fans are rightly frustrated so this is a great night for us. Got to start reeling in the teams above us and Dumbarton took a hit tonight losing to Bonnyrigg Rose so they're the first target. I'm a great believer in bringing young lads into the first team and I'm impressed with how they're doing and with a good follow up to tonights result we will get out of this mess.

Fully deserved win. It was never going to finish 2-2 and the longer it went, the more likely it was we were getting the winner. Would have been two points dropped if it didn't come.

Superb fighting spirit to come back from behind twice (two stupid goals) and crackers from Magennis and Mallan. Please, for God's sake, let this be the turning point.

I believe my comment at half time was "We're going to Bournemouth these cunts". Job done :thumbs2

Just now, TopCat said:

Superb stuff. Delighted for those buds who made the journey, you sure deserved that!

Also delighted and unsurprised at Mallan getting the winner. He's been getting a lot of stick this season, but he's always been a class act. If we are going to pull of the great escape, he's going to be one of the main men behind it.

oh get off your high horse...Mallan was rank last season and has taken his time to get going this season

you cant pick one player out for praise after one victory when it was an almighty team effort ( management included)

Mallan is a brilliant wee player and yes he WILL shine for us again

but right now its a team effort required till season end

I'm sitting at my desk wi a big stupid grin on ma dish.................whit a difference a win makes for the fans............hopefully for the team and management this will have the same effect and prove to be the turning point we have all so desperately

desired...............C'mon Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Saintssssssssssssss

6 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

a big doff of the cap to the queens fans on P+B tonight...full of praise for.. ST.MIRREN

fair play to each and every one of them

More than TC is saying, he's making out the reason we won is because they are hopeless.