Queen of the South v St Mirren Championship 6/12/16

shull

What are you going to post about Jack Ross tonight mate? [emoji4]

That he has a worse record as it stands than previous and one win does not make a season , here's hoping this is where we turn it round.

If you feel losing 6 on the bounce is progress , then we have differing opinions.

Roll on the weekend & bare in mind I predicted a win when most didn't , my point about Ross stands.

Let's enjoy a win , first in 15 league games :)

Well, I didn't see that coming! Great result on a cold, wet, miserable Tuesday night in Dumfries.

A great comeback. The players finally showed some fight and dug in for a superb 3 points.

Monkey off our backs and must follow this up with a win against Raith on Saturday.

A few clubs looking over their shoulders now.

I'm not getting carried away but well done Saints, you have finally turned up.

Please let this be the bounce we need. The next two matches are massive for us. Take 4 or 6 points from those and we're not quite dead yet.

Definitely been improving in terms of performances and let's hope it finally, finally manifests itself in terms of results. Limp through til January with at least a fighting chance. COYS

Thats Queen of the South lost 7 in a row since they reached the top of the league on 18 points

riding high and thinking all is well.....just goes to show what can happen

our youngsters have amazing prospects albeit we WILL lose games

but i think we will be fine...and then next year....do we have to buy anyone?

This result has been coming, there's no doubt that we have improved in our overall performances. The youngsters are doing a damn fine job for us and Jack has got our midfield operating without bringing in any players. In fact he's shipped one out to Airdrie. 

Lets hope we get a run going.

1 minute ago, JJ McG said:

Some player the boy Magennis is going to be by the way.

This. Kyle McAllister and Kyle Magennis have been showing up some of the 'experienced' players in the side since breaking in.

I'm absolutely comfortable with both them and Lewis Morgan in the starting XI as I would be with Jordan Stewart if and when he's given a crack at the whip.