Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

27 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

I agree, it was a great night but it crossed my mind too that the incessant criticism of SMiSA that is going on might have affected the attendance.

60 is about the normal attendance at SMiSA events, (the legends night being an exception)  half a dozen or so posters asking for more openness about matters which should be made clear is hardly incessant criticism. I want SMiSA to succeed more than anyone i know, being more open could help recruit more members. The SMiSA board agreed at the AGM that communications could be better and promised to improve on that, they are working on it. I would doubt that the debate on here regarding SMiSA had anything to do with the attendance, more likely that it being held during close season/summer holiday period and having an entrance fee for those not contributing £25 a month or more would have had an adverse affect on attendance.

I would expect to be limited numbers available towards the end of the Season.

NOT IN JUNE BEFORE A FECKING BALL IS KICKED:lol:

Apart from playing football, we are pish at everything else.

GOD BLESS JACK ROSS 

6 minutes ago, div said:

When I say limited, there are still over 300 going on sale tomorrow emoji106.png

As long as there are enough to satisfy demand.

No excuses

Should not be any disappointed supporters.

Hopefully enough for everybody and not just Season Ticket Holders only.

300 Thought we had told JD to Gtf. Will be a lot of disappointed kids especially if there is a delay getting the next lot in.

Exactly. School holidays start this week and a lot of folk going on holiday. Surely we can't screw this up again.

Pre-release, 300 kits available, get in quick if you want to be one of the first to own it?

Seriously? What is it, a limited edition gold-embossed, autographed by Paul McCartney edition of 'Sgt Pepper'?

I have to say, in essence I'm with Shull on this one. 1. Get strips in earlier than we do. 2. Have adequate stock in the club shop. 3. Launch it properly with players modelling it in advance photos and signing autographs at a stadium launch.

In the name of the wee man, what is difficult about this?

13 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Pre-release, 300 kits available, get in quick if you want to be one of the first to own it?

Seriously? What is it, a limited edition gold-embossed, autographed by Paul McCartney edition of 'Sgt Pepper'?

I have to say, in essence I'm with Shull on this one. 1. Get strips in earlier than we do. 2. Have adequate stock in the club shop. 3. Launch it properly with players modelling it in advance photos and signing autographs at a stadium launch.

You do realise someone will be along very shortly to say Booooo ?!?! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, MotherwellSaint said:

do you know if they are going to be on sale in port dundas shop like the other clubs who use joma are? such as st johnstone Dumbarton and partick thistle be lot handier for me or is it just at stadium?

As far as I am aware Saints are no longer using TTL and instead working direct with Joma so all fulfilment will be direct with the club via the Club Shop or the e-Store.

54 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Its June....Its still season 2016/2017

Chill dude

8 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

Its June....Its still season 2016/2017

Chill dude

I am chilled. Merely stating a three-point plan for all future kit launches.

1. An earlier release than we generally have to have our kits out when shops are loaded with the new Barca, EPL or ugly sister kit.

2. Have adequate stock available online and in the club shop.

3. Have some pre-launch player photos as 'teasers' followed by an advertised launch date at the stadium.

Would you agree or disagree that these three points are reasonable to expect and achieve?