Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

The only player in the history of St Mirren Football Club , who didn't need his strip washed after a match. 

I'm too young for this chap. I would of been a child in the 90s. My earliest memory was a game in 1991 or 92 against Dundee United and only remember the bright orange.

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I'm too young for this chap. I would of been a child in the 90s. My earliest memory was a game in 1991 or 92 against Dundee United and only remember the bright orange.

have 

I doubt if it really is our new kit. 

If it is, then I have to question the mentality of some who are in charge of decision making within the Boardroom and Commercial Department of our Club. 

Wardrop on Twitter last night was an embarrassment. 

A simple basic no nonsense kit is sufficient as a Change Strip. 

Just now, pozbaird said:

Just use the ones you use when talking about David Elliot, the Old Firm or last season's 'Ayr United DISGRACE'....

that'll cover that kit.

Jings, I seem to have ruffled your feathers 

That makes me smile. 

FTOF and others will be along soon to ' lick ' your... 

Sorry ' like ' your post. 

Well deserved tae 

1 hour ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Shull, that is funny.....

:lol:

Thanks 

But unfortunately, wee torn face from Cumbernauld is fuming with it. 

I really am sorry. 

I should delete it. 

He will be wanting that ' TANK ' back to put me in. 

AW DIDDUMS 

1 minute ago, scrappy coco said:

Happy with this... It's black, It's white, and it's stripey, what's not to like:D

I like the fact that's ticket shows how it fits in Mexico, USA and Brazil. It's great that we're moving into these markets. 

9 minutes ago, div said:

fe1fc900e8d2118586554da40ebbce78.jpg

looks different from the picture yesterday. Will need to see it "in the flesh" so to speak . Yesterdays pic didnt show up the black lower side panels. Still looks decent though.

Just a thought , has anyone tried it on yet to make sure we dont have a JD "small neck" issue !?!?

31 minutes ago, div said:

fe1fc900e8d2118586554da40ebbce78.jpg

Dug's dinner. What's the wee jaggy bits to the left and right of the crap sponsor logo patch all about? Why does the white under-arm area change to black half-way down? Why does the white bit on the black collar look like a smiley face and not go completely around in a full circle? When I saw the first images I said it looked busy under the arms. Looks even worse when you see this. There's bits and pieces all over it that are messy.

Love & Hugs... Wan Gok.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Dug's dinner. What's the wee jaggy bits to the left and right of the crap sponsor logo patch all about? Why does the white under-arm area change to black half-way down? Why does the white bit on the black collar look like a smiley face and not go completely around in a full circle? When I saw the first images I said it looked busy under the arms. Looks even worse when you see this. There's bits and pieces all over it that are messy.

Love & Hugs... Wan Gok.

Let me translate for the uninitiated.

"I didn't design it". :P