Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

Just now, stlucifer said:

Let me translate for the uninitiated.

"I didn't design it". :P

Not at all. I liked the JD Sports ones that came before and after the ones I did.... kiddie's pirate costume one aside obviously. I thought the JD.home shirts have been more than decent. This thing has had a kitchen sink thrown at it. IMHO as with all things.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Dug's dinner. What's the wee jaggy bits to the left and right of the crap sponsor logo patch all about? Why does the white under-arm area change to black half-way down? Why does the white bit on the black collar look like a smiley face and not go completely around in a full circle? When I saw the first images I said it looked busy under the arms. Looks even worse when you see this. There's bits and pieces all over it that are messy.

Love & Hugs... Wan Gok.

Can't disagree. 

I will say no more apart from

why can't they just give us a simple traditional St Mirren strip? 

My daughter will love it and want it so the purchase will be made. 

I am looking forward to a better and proper kit next Season. 

Zipped 

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Dug's dinner. What's the wee jaggy bits to the left and right of the crap sponsor logo patch all about? Why does the white under-arm area change to black half-way down? Why does the white bit on the black collar look like a smiley face and not go completely around in a full circle? When I saw the first images I said it looked busy under the arms. Looks even worse when you see this. There's bits and pieces all over it that are messy.

Love & Hugs... Wan Gok.

Just because they've pinned the arms up that it looks that way. I'm now convinced it's actually quite decent :D

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Can't disagree. 

I will say no more apart from

why can't they just give us a simple traditional St Mirren strip? 

My daughter will love it and want it so the purchase will be made. 

I am looking forward to a better and proper kit next Season. 

Zipped 

Have a look at the shirt again - now consider that they have also included a big white bendy arse shape on the socks, plus, inexplicably, four hoops on the socks. Deary me. There's 'stuff' going on all over that kit for no apparent reason.

Edited by pozbaird

2 minutes ago, div said:

Just because they've pinned the arms up that it looks that way. I'm now convinced it's actually quite decent :D

Doesn't appear to be pinned up when you zoom in on that area Div.

Edited by pozbaird

Just now, pozbaird said:

Have a look at the shirt again - now consider that they have also included a big bendy arse shape on the shorts, plus, inexplicably, four hoops on the shorts. Deary me.

Simply atrocious 

32 minutes ago, div said:

I assumed the Joma gold lettering was to match the gold on the Skyview logo.

The sponsors logo is actually the worst thing about an otherwise decent strip. It's not so much a logo as a letterhead done on a cheapo Windows '98 drawing package. Never mind that the name sounds like some sort of cheap cooncil telly apparatus collaboration project with Rupert Murdoch. Mibbe some folk on here that are good at designing graphics, websites etc, could have a word ? ;-)

1 minute ago, FS said:

The sponsors logo is actually the worst thing about an otherwise decent strip. It's not so much a logo as a letterhead done on a cheapo Windows '98 drawing package. Never mind that the name sounds like some sort of cheap cooncil telly apparatus collaboration project with Rupert Murdoch. Mibbe some folk on here that are good at designing graphics, websites etc, could have a word ? ;-)

Ha! I don't mind it. Imagine having a great big green "b" that looks like a green toilet roll stuck in the middle of the strip. THAT would be honking.

On 21/04/2017 at 7:53 PM, pozbaird said:

Had thirty minutes to spend with Photoshop before the final of Masterchef starts... :P

shirts.jpg

FS - I literally did spend about five minutes on the sponsor logo part of this a few weeks back. Braehead rendered their logo on our shirts like this, so it can be done. I just knew they'd slap it in a box though.

Edited by pozbaird

18 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

FS - I literally did spend about five minutes on the sponsor logo part of this a few weeks back. Braehead rendered their logo on our shirts like this, so it can be done. I just knew they'd slap it in a box though.

That's better Paul, have you made them an offer yet ? ;-)

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

When can i order one of them ?   Cracking efforts on both Bud 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley